In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I have to assume that the last two panels, a certain someone dropping eaves is the same color as the incredible hulk.

If for some reason you don't get the joke, prepare to be disappointed in yourself
green with envy

Dex-chan lover
It's been sometime so... what is it with the woman in the end?

Power Uploader
@mahtan It's Viola. A underling of Noche, who seems to think Reene isn't worthy of him.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/520124/14

Coincidentally, she's also her bodyguard.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun thanks, I was wondering why she was porting out after the "meaningless" chatter rather than waiting for the juicy stuff that the spies would find appealing.

Dex-chan lover
spice up with spies

edit: fusion dance? https://youtu.be/VMH9q9W8S_w

I wonder what she's up to. And I wonder why the heck does this manga has so many attractive guys, it's not good for my heart! I can so agree with Renee!

Fed-Kun's army
It's a chill come back. Why was there a hiatus in between?
I hope the manga goes back to its adventuring....too much politics and seriousness with status

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie I very much doubt it would go back to that. At this point the author has written Reene into a situation where there's little she can do. Deus ex Noche is always keeping an eye on her, she has the high defence magic tool, and finally she's a noble of a human nation and a public figure in general.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
actually, their reaction to it is rather realistic, and it is also not that hard to imagine they would never come up with the idea to do these things, i mean, kotatsus, a low table with a heater and a thick insulating cloth put over it is note exactly a common household furniture outside japan, hell, other then stupidly expensive import, i can't even buy one here in scandinavia even in this modern day and age, and if i was to go out on the street and ask 10 people if they know what a kotatsu is, high chance are all 10 will stare at me as if i used some alien word, even the very concept of one is foreign here, only reason we even know about them at all is because of cultural exchange.
and considering the setting, hotpots is not that hard to imagine being foreign to them, even the very concept of one.

i could however understand getting annoyed if they did not even season their food or did not know what pastries are, we have however seen all these in the manga before.

anyone with a sense of exploring new things will get exited when testing out things of another culture, this just takes it a step further and has them go thru a cultural experience from another world.

@Odessakun She’s a VERY beautiful being. I miss her, I wish they gave her more time, because she was one of the best characters in my opinion.

Viola is probably getting pissed about the titles Reene just got. I'm sure her hopes of Noche turning out like her dad (Amber, previous demon king with the harem) are going up in smoke. Heh.😏

@theldras isn't the western equivalent just a heated blanket laid over a coffee table, possibly with a sheet of plywood on top for a flat surface? A charcoal kotatsu would also be do-able.

Users who are viewing this thread