In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

I guess this is a result of the author having no idea wtf he should do to make some interesting plot, huh?

Main problem would be that the Demon king is too OP. lel

Dex-chan lover
I would usually say "well that escalated quickly" but this time i could kinda see it happening

Snort. I mean, I like the setting of this story, but the main character's lost all her freedom to explore it. And now we're stuck waiting for Viola's most cliché-fueled plan to blow up in her face. Just let Kanzack find her own adventure, lol, stop making all the dumb shit find its way to her.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna: Comeon. Give MC a break. I know she is a stupid moron. She is isekai'd from earth, so there must be something wrong with her common sense. But even if she would be able to think two logical thoughts straight, she could have never guessed, that there exists a moron, that is even more stupid then her. And that she is right next to her. This scenario is just too absurt...*/me looks at the author.*

And she did it in front of witnesses.....

Dex-chan lover
The story just went from a 5 to a 2, holy crap is that dumb and lazy to just go "We're gonna make the rival stupid, so stupid in fact that she decides she'd rather destroy the entire world than leave her rival alone."

I don't see what the play here is, Renee already told her that she's the chosen soul mate of the demon lord. If the rival is indeed over 700 years old like she mentioned in a previous chapter she should fully understand what's going to happen if she harms renee.

Way to jump the shark right near the end of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
when you got a dense mc and a moronic rival... * looks to comments *
This started out pretty well and now it's just cliche done poorly.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky
Readers tend to get mad when a story they've invested time into reading shits the bed right near the end of it's run. They just gave up and decided to make the rival who is a 700+ year old demon into a jealous child who acts before thinking about consequences.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna: Most of these series' main purpose is promoting the LN anyway ,Mushoku or Bookworm are the exceptions that they seem to be trying to cover the whole thing (Bookworm even has arc 1/2/3 being done at the same time so the whole thing doesn't take decades)

Not to mention
He is basically the closest thing to a God this world has, so him being able to casually solve most crisises is not surprising.

The only drama they might have is the short time until he realize + show up, as well as things that's not related to any combat (i.e. romance and such)

Aggregator gang
how stupid do you have to be girl? seriously, I don't care how much you think you love the demon lord, if you get rid of the one he cares about he is NEVER going to be yours, and all the gods ever wont be able to save you if he finds out you were the one responsible so naturally you went and did it in front of human royalty...plus he's probably got her watched by more folks than just you since he's so clingy

Users who are viewing this thread