In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't want to be mean or insulting but come on guys, we aren't reading this series because it has deep plots or is trying to be intelligent, the series is good enough, the interactions are here just to make us like the main couple and give us some smiles watching the two become attached to each other, because as I see this, the main plot is over and we are just reading a long ass epilogue.

What could possibly be out there that could change the ending? It really doesn't even matter if she stays there for another thousand years she's going back to the exact time when she got ported to this world. And how the cyclical system of the world works even if the series decided to en in a bittersweet note, there is just going to be a lot of death which will happen anyways when Rene goes back to the future, I mean to her home.

Now if you really want this series to be held to higher standards, idk read kimi ni todoke? Fruits basket? I can't even recommend Re:LIFE because come on we are talking higher standards here. So there is what? 1 or 2 isekai that are barely decent; even though Bookworm had some dumb parts that'd be one IMHO, and please don't even try to say mushoku is the other one because of the deus ex machina explosion that threw everyone everywhere for no reason (lack of Chekhov's gun I guess?) (don't @ me on this one).
The other one barely decent could be no game no life, Log Horizon, Tensei shitara slime datta ken or Bakarina, Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami because I have shit taste and I'm happy with it :D

But I am not here for high standards I came here to be happy so yeah this is a good series with a somewhat dumb protagonist :D

Sorry for the long post

Edit: added Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami because I forgot that it really is a good one (for me)

"oh no shes kidnapping me, let me just use my item box to put the necklace back on"

of course its not going to be this easy

Me

Dex-chan lover
@democarplus
Congratulations, you're the first person on this site to accidentally @me on a comic that I actually read! A winnar is you!

Double-page supporter
This all happened because Noche doesn't want a harem.

Fed-Kun's army
@me
AHAHAHAHHA good one, you got me there and I hope you are enjoying this series and the dumb elf :D

Dex-chan lover
While everybody else is complaining about the story turning bad I'm just sitting here wondering if bossman was contacted like the page 8 note wanted. Probably not since it's still there on the page.

Users who are viewing this thread