In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

Supporter
Whoa, it lives. Now to re-read the entire thing because I have no idea who anyone is anymore. :p

Dex-chan lover
It’s alliiiive!... but that chick won’t be for long, if Edgelord hears about this...

Dex-chan lover
oh boy she got kidnapped again

I swear hasn't this happened like 3 or 4 times already

Aggregator gang
Well, that elf (?) girl clearly not that smart, eliminate the true love of the demon king can mean that he can go berserk right? Not to mention she will never get his love lol i mean like lololol but keep going girl, we need some action here

Dex-chan lover
Yay, I thought you guys dropped this! Thank you very much for continuing this series!

I wonder if the movie Misuzu watched was a Ghibli movie. When I imagined the song she sang, I thought of the song "Inochi no Namae" from Spirited Away. That song always makes me cry... 😢
On the other hand, boo Viola. I can't believe this bitch thinks her plan is gonna work. Looks like we're gonna see crazy king guy again. 😡

Dex-chan lover
And next episode we see how Noche eradicates half the world and that traitor-gril with it. Rip world because of 1 stupid asshole-king and 1 stupid "Demon"-bitch.

Double-page supporter
MC really is dumb as a boot. Hopefully this time she suffers really badly and ends up becoming a slave, because a dumbass like her doesn't deserve to live a good life. Can't even fucking learn. I mean, I understand that she's a typical japanese MC who doesn't know shit about anything, but still, how can one be that much of a moron? It should be physically impossible to live when you're that dumb.

@Abedeus Well, that's what you'd expect from a moron like her who never learns a single damn thing.

Edit: Went to check the raws. Spoiler alert!
Seems like it gets solved way too fast. Axed maybe?

its actually really funny how embarassingly, cringe-inducingly edgy mangadex readers get in response to characters being dumb.

FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG THANK U FOR SCNALATING!!! ugh anyways i hate viola so much i cant waity for her to get her just punishments.

Double-page supporter
if viola just took a deep breath and thinks about her plan for about 0.2s, she would be able to see not only is her plan absolutely ridiculous but also inviting the worst kind of punishment for her from noche 🤧 oh the woes of being a yandere girl in unrequited love

Dex-chan lover
Wow Viola is stupid. If this works according to her plan, the demon king would go insane and destroy the world, or be murdered by his trusted generals as a last resort. This includes her family btw, they would also have to kill him. If this doesn't work then worst case scenario her beloved demon lord MURDERS HER.

Double-page supporter
Wow, Viola is even dumber than I thought. Leaves witnesses, doesn't even try to hide the fact that it was her. How could she possibly believe this will end well for her?

Users who are viewing this thread