In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

That's the single most stupid thing I've ever seen in this manga, how fucking dense is the MC? She knows people are out to get her, she knows demons are incredibly easy to rile up, and then her own fucking demon guard throws a bitchy jealous tantrum to run away and when she comes back with a sneering grin the MC just welcomes her in? Are you kidding me?

Fucking tell the Demon King, tell her siblings, tell fucking ANYONE in the whole goddamn world that gives a shit that your OP and JEALOUS demon guard is JEALOUS OF YOU AND POTENTIALLY WANTS YOU DEAD?!

Dear God, I bet in the next chapter they'll just make up and be friends too.

I SWEAR I'VE READ THE ENDING FOR THIS ONE IN ENGLISH VERSION BEFORE BUT I FORGOT WHERE. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME??? 😭😭😭

Sigh...even the female MCs can be so dense in Japanese manga it seems. Can't even understand how other people MIGHT be jealous of her. >.>

Dex-chan lover
Found some RAWs and well, as for what happens to Viola for anyone that really wants to know?

She fights Noel briefly, and Renee jumps off a cliff for whatever reason, Noche saves her, and as soon as Viola drops down the cliff to confront them, he ONESHOTS her. Without even looking in her direction. Instantly killed, she barely even realizes she got hit. And that's all for her- she gets maybe three or four more panels of focus before the plot moves right along past her.

Aggregator gang
Really both of king idiot and Viola obvious products of inbreeding in the nobility

Users who are viewing this thread