In Another World With My Smartphone - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Episode 52

What happened after I was teleported out? Oh we chatted a bit and then God stopped by. God? Yes. Did he say anything? Just that you're kind of a dick.

The God of Gods is such a nice person. Still waiting for
the other gods to show themselves, the goddess of alcohol is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@JasonJa
In the real world, I would probably do the same.

In a fantasy world where magic is confirmed to exist, I would probably accept the event as real, but "God" would have a lot to do to prove who he is. How he showed up could just as well be done through a few magic effects. Light, levitate and gate for example. The time stop is a little more impressive, but who's to say there is no such magic spell?

Aggregator gang
I imagine a real God would be pretty casual. I mean he's all omnipotent and stuff so why would he worry or care about much of anything? Other than maybe getting bored since he has to hang around for all eternity.

While I am disheartened at this being your last or second-to-last translation, I understand we all have lives to live and things we got to do. So, thank you for all your hard work and effort Lapiz. You have done amazing. Hope you take care of yourself and whatever you do moving forward succeeds.

ight time to worship isekai god plus the priest at the end of the panel looks like she just saw something inevitable

my mans stopped time and descended like it was nothing at all

It's sad that this might be your last translation but still, thank you for all of your hard work Translator-san. ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

Thanks for you hard work so far and good luck on whatever you decide to do next , you work so far has been amazing

Users who are viewing this thread