In Another World With My Smartphone - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Episode 52

Dex-chan lover
"He made an experimental weapon for someone else in the group and not "me/us" too? What a piece of crap! We should show our distaste and treat him like shit for doing this inconsolable thing until we get what we want!" This MC needs to grow a backbone and teach these child brides about the unfairness of the real world, you know....since they're children.

It was nice that Touya had his limits with that fool. I hated the clergy who always thought they were something. They say what they do they do for god. God doesn't even care about them. All they do is torment people for their own pleasure. I have a belief but you cannot insult a person for what he believes in. In addition, you cannot regard people who believe in another religion as a devil. This is totally hypocrisy. That's why I hate clergy.

Fed-Kun's army
"God" must be very interested to keep watching the MC. Pretty funny though.

NGL god in isesuma is so annoying ASF, basically the most troublesome and biggest conflict in this series most are literally because of the god in this series are so incompetent and useless, the job or problem that the god supposed to be clearing in the end they throw it to touya like it's not their problem, even tho the problem escalated because of how incompetent, useless, and irresponsible the god are, touya is like becoming a slave for the god so the god can enjoy their time.

like if not because of the god of love is late because she's asleep the rogue god can basically be detained in the end touya have to clear their problem because of the god became evil god from touya current world,even tho the rogue god became evil god in the first place because of how incompetent and useless the god are

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread