In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 3 - Divide

Dex-chan lover
it's too wishful thinking to hope Colin buried a bunny or something and is only a kid with some screws loose? :fml:
Colin after being banged by a powerful and deranged parent would 👌 definitely have loose screws, and loose holes.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that 'dad' (doesn't even deserve to be called that tbh) goes to jail and stays there for life. I hope he suffers, cause that's actually sick and disgusting

Poor girl, but she also seems kinda crazy.
Poor Mary too, she's being dragged into something dangerous, and she knows it, but at the same time doesn't
Then Riko, who seems to be the most decent. I sincerely hope she's good, cause this is dark and we need some light
Then you realize the dad is the principal.

Dex-chan lover
I was holding back on reading this CH when I saw it came out... sigh nothing like a lil yuri to rip my chest open :fml:

Dex-chan lover
image.png

That's it. That's the whole plot.

Her previous friend actually did the right thing, it just her mind has been corrupted by her "monster" parent. I am sure he take her to a more secluded place the moment people showed up at his house.

Colin also said/asked something about why she isn't with her grandma. I'm assuming that means she would have wanted to be?
We're only getting a glimpse of what happened from the way she understands it as a child. I'm thinking that she doesn't understand the nuances of the situation, just that her friend isn't around anymore = abandoned her (likely isn't allowed to play with her anymore) and that the 'secret' being uncovered worsened her father's treatment of her (being locked in her room). I don't think she realises that her friend tried to help, but, in a very straightforward and childish way, concludes that their separation = abandonment and that everything is worse now that she told adults about it. Even if she's in deep fucking trouble, she doesn't realise it the same way others do from the outside. How can she tell that it's not normal, when it's everything she was taught about parental love?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus...

So, uh, why didn't the cops like actually bust in and take her out the moment stuff started being talked ab, let alone the moment she started to show truancy? Did they take her away but she was supposed to be at the Grandma's place but the father got her back? How the fuck did the father not end up in jail in that instance? Shit just don't add up.
could be because it's the grandmother on the father's side, and she cant believe (or is intimidated) that her son could do such a thing

Dex-chan lover
Yay the yuri manga with two lolis where one loli is getting raped by her father and the other loli is getting neglected by her mother with an added dose of child murder has got an update!
This is something shown to kids in Japan right?

Dex-chan lover
no wonder Colin doesn't need underwear, or even a bath. Chapter 5 shows how criminal the "dad" is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I think I know who the friends is now.
Damn I really don't like reading things like this but I want to know how this ends.
But it's kinda painful to read.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm still reading this because of riko. Imma hoping riko can help Mary with her case right now.

Dex-chan lover
Penal execution by hanging. Death sentence is for people who steal millions and sacrifice children like this.

I hope that 'dad' (doesn't even deserve to be called that tbh) goes to jail and stays there for life. I hope he suffers, cause that's actually sick and disgusting

Poor girl, but she also seems kinda crazy.
Poor Mary too, she's being dragged into something dangerous, and she knows it, but at the same time doesn't
Then Riko, who seems to be the most decent. I sincerely hope she's good, cause this is dark and we need some light

Users who are viewing this thread