In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 4 - Who Killed Cock Robin?

Fed-Kun's army
I told myself that im not reading another chapter of this manga, but dang my curiousity get the best in me. Now i cant stop thinking about those skeleton.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not an expert but shouldn't aborted baby be smaller? That looks bit too big unless she wasn't aborted but killed on birth
That is a full grown birthed baby, and probably died months ago. The onions and garlic are dessicants to prevent dogs and bears from sniffing it out.

Whatever Colin learned, she learned how to murder.

Dex-chan lover
d90.jpg
You have not seen the next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought mah kid riko is the light of this story but no there is a psycho yandare sleeping within her. Also I couldn't see a single hope for this story to have a happy ending all I can expect is for these poor girl die happy together, I just hope for a plot twist where the trash dad will be killed and chopped off his small dick.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not an expert but shouldn't aborted baby be smaller? That looks bit too big unless she wasn't aborted but killed on birth
Idk I have another question why does It look skeletal ? 💀

Supporter
I don't know what's real or fake anymore. If she really dug up the grave, why does it look like as if it's untouched?

Users who are viewing this thread