In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Letter

Dex-chan lover
Yamamoto Souichirou seems like he's getting antsy to lewd out his characters. It didn't really have a place for Tagaki, but he's getting fairly suggestive with Urushi lately and now we have to go to the onsen regularly to advance Tsubaki's story line.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the post;

Although I really liked Tsubaki's pen pal reverence to grilled fish, I smell something way more fishy going on here!

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I'd like to believe that Tsubaki's pen pal is really a boy. On the other hand, it'd be hilarious if the pen pal turns out to be Beni or someone else from the girls, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Pen Pal/Love Letter method of communication is nicely old school, I like it.

Shame that I'm getting the feeling Sensei is leaving the notes as a trap or something.

Dex-chan lover
The first letter she wrote, she did end up asking all of it later on, one by one.

Also, at first I thought it was Rindou writing it all but reading the conversation, I am pretty sure that, it was in fact not her.

Group Leader
Yamamoto Souichirou seems like he's getting antsy to lewd out his characters. It didn't really have a place for Tagaki, but he's getting fairly suggestive with Urushi lately and now we have to go to the onsen regularly to advance Tsubaki's story line.
I was thinking the same. Man got horny from one moment to another

Dex-chan lover
Well it is the only established place that's shared by both the men and women as I recall.

Dex-chan lover
finally we're getting somewhere
if it's the teacher i'll cry.
wait what if it's the male teacher? based?!

Finally, the plot was going forward though I still enjoyed slice of life scene in akane class. Greatly expecting about Benisumomo and Sazanka next step.

Contributor
I wonder if Benisumomo is actually the letter writing "boy".
That was my initial thought as well, but it seems like she's just as curious about Tsubaki's change in demeanor.

So is either the teacher or the manga is ending "soon". Considering this mangaka really loves to keep the status quo on all of his manga, he only do sudden development near the end.
I'm also suspicious of the teacher(s), though it could also be them monitoring the situation. Regarding it ending "soon," there's also the chance that the manga could "change premise"(from Tsubaki wanting to know about boys -> secret meetings/dates) and stick with that instead.

Edit: turns out waltergeist was right. Yamamoto just announced on his twitter the series will end on chapter 61

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread