In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Setting Forth on an Adventure

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Being an elf must be suffering if every plant alive screams in pain when you do something to it.

Can't eat fruits (peacefully). Can't walk on plants.

Can't remove plants to make stone floors (unless someone does it for you while you are far far away)

The atmosphere is fantastic in this manga. It feels so open and lighthearted, with really nice complimenting artwork. I'm a fan. i hope this quality keeps up.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Tairo Yes. it is too bad the cons outweigh the pros.

Painful screams are only one issue.

We haven't touched on *cough* privacy issues yet. If all elves have this "condition", I am pretty sure they would be all be living in caves or in the desert

@Vasqueztion I was thinking more along the lines of plants cheering when they excrete.

The author has quite the imagination but lack of knowledge on quality of life. I read the 4th chapter and the MC builds a unnecessary complicated water lifting device when she could have just made a water pump which requires less moving parts.

Nice start, lil too op. Objectives were not really emphasized as how important the task is. Technological advancement of society without actual knowledge of how the real devices work.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
3 children, and now there are 3 countries... it couldnt be right?

Dex-chan lover
Those little flowers are funny, just a little more, you can do it... LOL

I need more of this perfect blend of MMORPG and wholesomeness where do I find more of these hidden gems

I really like that the story is not rushing it. Looking forward to read more!

Users who are viewing this thread