In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.6 - Anime Announcement

Group Leader
I'm sorry you waited so long for an itty bitty non-chapter, but very exciting news about the anime!! And we finally got a replacment translator, so it'll be picking back up!! We'll do our best to catch up before anime releases, but I can't make any promises....

As for anime, since it was only just announced, as far as to when it might air...I'd expect around a year from now :D

Dex-chan lover
Woohoo! Thanks for the update even if it's not a chapter, looking forward to new chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, usually the manga I like don't get animated. This is excellent news!

Good luck with the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yay anime.

Now back to waiting for more chapters and LN translations...

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats but I kind of like reading more than watching! Hoping this still gets updated!

Dex-chan lover
Should be an alright adaptation. Ain't much action or really that much to animate in this one, so even if its half assed like a lot of video game isekai's / isekai in general anime's, it shouldn't take away from it at all.

Group Leader
@The_Enderwolf You can always see progress on any of our projects on our public progress chart, linked on our group's MD page description =D

woah... just found this... it's gonna be a comfy anime huh... worth to watch... hope you guys update more chapter too~

Users who are viewing this thread