In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Let's Cross The Border!

Dex-chan lover
this is where one of Keina's flaws really shows. Her hypocrisy towards life sometimes. Her mood swing is so wild, one day she's pissed and willy nilly commits geneva unsuggestion then becomes a freakin' holy momma next minute.

She's pretty much a tyrant too all the time despite often getting portrayed as a good girl.
poor Opus man. literally does almost everything for the good and the only thing Opus can have as a weird entertainment is the tower of death but no... hate here, hate there. Cayna being unreasonable :haa:
a huge example of this behaviour will be shown in the following chapters after this.

Dex-chan lover
this is where one of Keina's flaws really shows. Her hypocrisy towards life sometimes. Her mood swing is so wild, one day she's pissed and willy nilly commits geneva unsuggestion then becomes a freakin' holy momma next minute.

She's pretty much a tyrant too all the time despite often getting portrayed as a good girl.
poor Opus man. literally does almost everything for the good and the only thing Opus can have as a weird entertainment is the tower of death but no... hate here, hate there. Cayna being unreasonable :haa:
a huge example of this behaviour will be shown in the following chapters after this.
Mood swing all the way

I don't think she is hypocrite towards life. She's ruthless against bad people and kind to good people. I think this chapter showed her what it means to be kind to bad people. Releasing them means more dead people other than those 4 soldiers. Besides, the kingdom is not doing anything against the bandits so it's easiest way out of the situation.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she is hypocrite towards life. She's ruthless against bad people and kind to good people. I think this chapter showed her what it means to be kind to bad people. Releasing them means more dead people other than those 4 soldiers. Besides, the kingdom is not doing anything against the bandits so it's easiest way out of the situation.
also, this isn't really the kind of manga where they dwell on moral or ethical dilemmas

Double-page supporter
Isekai and other series tend to have a major issue as happened to Cayna. But thankfully author cleared it perfectly as she didn't like the loss of life and wish it didn't need to happen but also understood if they were not stopped now they would harm/kill others later.

Also more adorable summons :glee:

N2O

Dex-chan lover
The music when she pulled the bow in the anime was pretty good tbh

Thanks a lot for the chapter!
I thought she was going to help the mermaid go back to her village (being powerful and able to fly and do crazy stuff with magic, seems like an easy job) but instead, she just made a boat and left her there like a pet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread