In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new translation. There's definitely some improvements from the previous group.

I do want to complain about this small-text font though... It's terrible.

1jxyKwz.png
7zHEWW9.png

The 'a' looks like a 'd'
The 'r' looks like a 'v'
The kerning is bad in many places.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really shows Cayna's rl mental age. Even though she's 200ish yo she sulks like a typical teenager her age. She couldve lightly joke, "oh even though they look shabby to you i really love their hospitality and vibes". Or something. It's really not worth shunning your blood related family for

Last edited:
This ain't how you do numbering mate
It's chapter 14, whether it is the first chapter of this volume or not doesn't matter. It is even written 14 on the first page.
It was marked as volume 4 chapter 1 before being corrected. Can even see it at the top of this discussion page....
sorry about that, i meant to put 14 but accidentally dropped the 4 it seems

Thanks for the new translation. There's definitely some improvements from the previous group.

I do want to complain about this small-text font though... It's terrible.

1jxyKwz.png
7zHEWW9.png

The 'a' looks like a 'd'
The 'r' looks like a 'v'
The kerning is bad in many places.
font changed already for chapter 15, i struggled to find to good handwritten font so let me know how the new one looks

Dex-chan lover
That's not a gentle slope as far as a city is concerned.

It's the Globe!

Be careful about who or what you insult. That's an easy faux pas.

The tales of her temper were not exaggerated.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really shows Cayna's rl mental age. Even though she's 200ish yo she sulks like a typical teenager her age. She couldve lightly joke, "oh even though they look shabby to you i really love their hospitality and vibes". Or something. It's really not worth shunning your blood related family for
You say, blood-related but this was just a bunch of 1s and 0s to her until recently. She has affection for the characters she created before and the NPCs they became but these people are strangers.

Side note: but how old is Mai-Mai's husband? And isn't he a human? How does he have (teen/young adult?) grandchildren and yet look like he's late 30s or 40s??

I guess they might be kids from a previous fling and Mai-Mai just has a thing for black hair.

Users who are viewing this thread