In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, I didn't realize the official Volume 4 dropped 4 days ago. So thought these translation had pulled ahead of the official, guess I was wrong.

Thanks for the TL anyway

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, I didn't realize the official Volume 4 dropped 4 days ago. So thought these translation had pulled ahead of the official, guess I was wrong.

Thanks for the TL anyway
Vol 4 only goes to Ch 18, but the Official Raws (original language) is already at Ch29. It wouldn't be that hard to surpass the official translation... there's no managers or meetings to deal with if you're not doing it as part of a business.

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean you can't sell cakes. is the cake a lie?

Since there's no high speed travel to move things around, the cake would likely spoil before the merchant reach the next town if he buys it off Cayna here.

And selling in the same location would probably look improper, like why buy from the merchant with mark up when Cayna is right here.

Are also players.

Dex-chan lover
And selling in the same location would probably look improper, like why buy from the merchant with mark up when Cayna is right here.
Nothing wrong with that? Selling takes effort and time so there's a reason to have someone do it for her.

Thanks for the chapters.
They are nicely done, and I hope you stick with this series :)

Dex-chan lover
People who call themselves beauties tend to find themselves alone. Strange, that.

I like how no one respects her for anything other than her sheer power.

I don't think she needs to apologise. Insults are okay to be mad about.

Mai-Mai is so dead.

She wants to go there, he wants her to go there, neither wants the other to know they want that. Classic.

what do you mean you can't sell cakes. is the cake a lie?
It tells sweet little lies, yes. Probably just that if you want to sell them you can't just sell them in bulk, but have to actually make them as you sell them, since otherwise they go bad. Not the kind of thing you want when you want to roam about.

It really brings out the grandmother in her
Don't let her hear you say that.

Users who are viewing this thread