In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so no resets between a beta and release,
so whatr was the main content of this game? what kept them playing after they reached limitbreak level.
so far it isnt even clear what type of game it is beside , its an vr mmo. were dungeons the main content? is it more like a runescape?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so no resets between a beta and release,
so whatr was the main content of this game? what kept them playing after they reached limitbreak level.
so far it isnt even clear what type of game it is beside , its an vr mmo. were dungeons the main content? is it more like a runescape?
game's all about Faction PvP wars and amassing skills like crazy. It has classic JRPG elements like questing but the Faction PvP is the main content. Divided by which "Kingdom" they are affiliated with. Cayna's with the Black Kingdom iirc. Then there's guild acting like clans which further diversifies the factions per each kingdom.
Brown Kingdom was the one kingdom that Cayna trashed so hard, she earned her hated title Silver Ring Witch due to it.

Opus and her fellow devs kinda went like: "time to stash those game files about monsters and the like inside the destroyed Brown Kingdom and seal it with Flex Tape ¯\(ツ)/¯ ." Much to Cayna's neice's chagrin.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I will have a good dream tonight
No you wont you are lying on the cold hard floor with nothing but a shitty little pillow and blanket
At least give her a sleeping bag wtf
Spoiler: something about kingdoms
Why do LN creatures always feel the need to throw around spoilers at every oportunity
You people are insufferable why are you even here in the chapters discussion if you already know whats going to happen

Double-page supporter
I am not the only one who feels that this manga is missing something important, right? Like what even is the goal of FC? Just explore the world in person? The world isn’t interesting enough to keep my attention. She’s just kinda wandering aimlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread