In the Land of Leadale

Her situation with being hospitalized in real life and developing an attachment to VRMMOs remind me of Yuuki T-T

Group Leader
@hansvz It was written long before Last Boss, between 2010 and 2013. To be honest I never expected it to get an adaptation.

Hopefully the light novel version fixes the ending, because the web novel ends with this Deus Ex Machina reveal that makes no sense unless you read the author's other series, Maou something something.

Of course you probably never would have read Maou something something because it was abandoned halfway through.

EDIT: Also I hate how
she adopts this one random kid and suddenly goes balls-to-the-walls mama bear.
I don't think enough time passed for that to be realistic.

Dex-chan lover
I’d say this is written better than 90 percent of the isekais out there.

No, sorry for me being ahole, just reminder so people don't get scared in case of power outage (ch 1).
Every hospital built with high standards in the making, and a mere power outage won't affect hospital at all. They're made to be resistant to most accident, even burning hospital can hold for more than an hour. Unless some major disaster happen (huge earthquake, volcanoes, tsunami, etc), hospital is very safe! So don't be afraid of electronics failure in hospital! 😉

could anyone translate this? the raw is upto chapter 9 already and this is really good so far here is the link to the raws if anyone wants : https://loveheaven.net/manga-leadale-no-daichi-nite-manga-raw.html

Dex-chan lover
p77rqa0f8p731.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread