Inaka ni Kaeru to Yakeni Natsuita Kasshoku Ponytail Shota ga Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Ohoho, they're actually leaning into the main tension of the story already--
not whether or not these two are gay for each other, they absolutely already are
nor whether that's okay, it absolutely is (in fiction, at least)
but whether Kei's tan shota w/ long hair househusband appeal can entrap Kouhei from going back to Tokyo
which it absolutely can and will

Oh, he doesn't.

Tbh, don't think I've ever read and enjoyed something like this before, but this is pretty cute and wholesome despite the lewd undertones. And there's definitely a lazy summer vacation vibe to the whole story too, that is really enjoyable and works well with the characters and setting. I'm not a summer person at all, but I'm still enjoying that aspect of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Hikaruji1973 Bless you for this adorable-ass series. Thinnk you'll be able to continue the daily releases till the current chapter?

Group Leader
I have two volume's worth of raws and a few more chapters online (which belong to the as-yet unpublished third volume). I'm currently considering how to go about further scanlations depending on whether or not I can get my hand on more volume raws, and how to treat the discrepancy in chapter numberings.

And for the record, this release took a little longer than the previous - my current plans are at maximum one week between chapters, so when Corona-chan stops sticking everyone in their own houses, the releases certainly won't be on the breakneck speed I've been on thus far.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanna see him when he grows up. Would he still look as effeminate and cute or will he look cool? The most important question is, will he still have his tan?

Dex-chan lover
And the entirety of this perceptive world line was saying "This is shota x onii"

CKN

Dex-chan lover
something is wrong... I can sense that there is something between them that is more than family

my blood sugar is spiking so much
thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread