Inaka ni Kaeru to Yakeni Natsuita Kasshoku Ponytail Shota ga Iru

Dex-chan lover
My hair is getting a little long so now I have to tie it into a ponytail. Not as long as Kei's here, but mine looked similar from the front when the MC tied Kei's hair (since I'm not experienced with it it was kinda messy like how MC's attempt turned out).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that looking at myself in the mirror at that moment immediately reminded me of this manga.
...is the quarantine turning me into a trap? It seems I've read enough trap mangas that I'm turning into one.

Contributor
@Walter_vi_Britannia
Tips for tying my hair or tips for becoming a trap?
porquewhy.png

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Well, good question. You see I don't want to get butt fucked by a dude while looking like a girl. I've been hit on by a man before and that's already one too many times for a lifetime. (Well, now that I think about it, there might have been 3 or 4 times that happened, but the rest of them were really subtle so I've never thought about it that way. Why the fuck do I get hit on by men so much? Ok, I'm starting to feel this ponytail might be a bad idea.)

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I'm pretty sure they knew I was a guy. Maybe if I pretended I was a girl then it would've made sense...but no, I was just being my normal manly self. (Ok, maybe I'm not that manly, but I was definitely not looking like a girl, I'm sure...?) The only time I did dress up as a girl was when my older cousins forced me into it and did make-up on me (being the youngest and only male cousin is sometimes tough). But nobody ever saw me like that...then again, my cousins did post those pictures on facebook for a time without my permission so who knows? But! I was younger then. I'm sure every little boy would look cute in girls' clothing.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka I don't really mind. Whether you're attracted to them or not, it still feels nice being hit on...sadly I've never been hit on by a woman so maybe I need to look into what makes me attractive to men but not women.

Dex-chan lover
The "How to draw" part reminded me of how to draw an owl; first you draw a circle, then you draw the rest of the owl. I'm a little sad we won't get more of this until the next volume, but the wait simply means higher quality. It's worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread