Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
I hate MC that spare bad guys. Especially those that have or most likely have killed/raped/etc....

Dex-chan lover
How naive.
The bandits whom MC spared would attack, pillage, rape, and kill other human beings after that. And their blood would be on MC's hands also.

Dex-chan lover
XyBMPpU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Quite confused about the translation here.
First, the villagers (bunnies) were thrown out of their own villagen yet the chief wants to tell the ones who threw them out, that they are doing fine here ? why ? so they can get thrown out of here too ?
Second, justifying helping criminals by "the bible would tell you to kill them"... Yeah no, the bible would tell you to turn the other cheek and forgive them, so the non bible thing would be to fucking murder them.

So... Is that the author being a fucking idiot ? Or a little translation mistake ? :D

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP thanks for the spoiler guess i am drop this shit manga before I lose my hair

and before i forget #monsterlivesmatter!!!

so, the author seems like a peaceful guy with simple minded I guess. time to seek another worthy manga

Lemme guess, those human driven the rabbit people away because they're saw them as a monster (you know, the usual isekai racism) so then after that it got attacked by real monsters instead. Also, what's up with these isekai thing that the MC always refused to kill the obvious bad guys even though they're tried to kill him first. Not just straight up pussy, this dude is literally healing those bandits after they tried to rob him. For real, the kindness that MC have is really infuriating ffs

Edit: some word was missing. Idk why

Dex-chan lover
Too bad, the rabbit community was driven out...

When they are in a mating season, who knows which of which will be targeted ...

As of MC,, well, ehem.... he was in the house of single mom......

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir
By the favour the rabbit chief asked the MC to tell the people living in the town I do not think it was like you assumed.

My guess is that some kind of human superiority racists have taken over some positions of authority / power - for example high ranking positions in the government or religion.
Then those guys changed the law / religious guidelines that only humans are "real people" while demihumans would be supposed to be servants or slaves only.
Upon creating those new rules they sent armed forces to make sure that every town and village under their control follows and executes those rules.

As such the rabbit people had no choice but to run from the town because they would have been enslaved by those forces otherwise.
Also if they would have stayed the friendly human people in that town would have been forced either to disobey the new rules and be punished for that or to follow the rules and enslave their own non-human friends.
So the rabbit people probably also fled to prevent their human friends from being thrown into that dilemma.

This would explain why the chief wants the MC to tell the people living in the town that the rabbit tribe is living peacefully now.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, let the bandits go so they can attack, rape, steal and kill others.

Double-page supporter
My respect for mc went down... he let go criminals so they can rape, murder steal snd torture for fun innocent people. Its because of persons like him thst evil can do what it wanted.
Evil people are killed without mercy

@Talh well, I'm just randomly guessing and I think yours is of course make more sense. And if that so, I feel bad for those human who still ocuppy the village after that. I mean, those goblins is not a good sign right?

Quick edit: well, it's obviously a bad sign. I'm not bother to remember what exactly happened on the last page because I might dropping this manga anyway.

Dex-chan lover
- "Go rape and murder someone else!"
- "Ok, we will, thx"
"It's a win-win situation"

totally 🤣

another mr. Cuck as the MC, guess you know what to expect next, right?

If you're not going to kill the bandits you're morally obligated to detain them and deliver them to face justice. You are directly responsible for every person those bandits hurt or kill from that point on if you decide to let them go. This MC is an idiot who does things by half measures because he can't bring himself to understand the situation he finds himself in. He thinks himself better than everyone else on this world, but him sitting on his high horse and feeling smug about how generous and merciful he believes himself to be is going to get people killed.

Case in point: He just healed a bunch of bandits to go murder other people. He did not spend a single minute thinking about the consequences of his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread