Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Thank you for picking this up.

Interesting premise. Imagine he's getting better and better and build a fort instead of a village. Then proceed to build weaponry and defend against bandits and monster attack. :D
Looks like there are 16 chapters out right now as raw. Looking forward to more chapters :)

From RPG to visual novel to city builder simulations (with RTS sprinkled in there)
I'm OK with this.
now (and I have no clue how they'll do this )we just need Platformers and racing (racing being the easier of the two )

Dex-chan lover
@mokonaarappa

considering you said "another" that implies you know of others ?
So far the only once close to this is read is " Foundation of a State in Another World" and one more about a guy who got dropped off alone in a desert where he meets some spirits and tries to make the land livable again. (i don't remember the name)
i happen to like this kind of manga so if you could tell me the names of any others i would be very happy :>

For an artist who can't draw faces too well, they sure do a lot of close ups of the characters face. Real uncanny valley stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I never really got the whole I-yell-out-my-determination schtick they often use in anime/manga. If I was the village chief, the only thing I'd "see in his eyes" after that would be signs of dementia, and I'd promptly send him to the nearest sanitarium.

Users who are viewing this thread