Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
why haven't they figured out leaf springs? obviously because they've not teched up yet lol.

Dex-chan lover
guys stop it, yes he can fuck the entire city if he wants but if he does that then he becomes a direct enemy of the whole ass kingdom, and at this point hes powerful but not THAT powerful, he can teleport or stuff like that, the kingdom could send squads to kill the beastman he met earlier, while hes on the city, heck if they learn about him wanting to free the beastman, then they can use the one already enslaved to force him to stop attacking, if it goes wrong they could just kill them all coz fuck it it aint safe to keep the beastman if there one crazy powerful fucker going around trying to release them

also if he just beats everyone and releases the beastman, its just open war between them, the kingdom has trained knights with full armor while the beastman have no armor and probably just basic training coz they are just citizens, an open war would mean battles all over the place and the MC is just one op dude, he can help win a battle, but most of them would result in the beastman getting massacred

the trade solution is the most pacific way to progress without absolutrly screwing everything up, hell the mc is lucky that the dude in charge hates the higher ups orders too, fucking diplomacy should be the 1st option instead of dumbass violence

And yes sometimes MCs tend to go ''lets just talk this out'', they even let go rapists and killers coz they are still human for whatever the fuck reason and i hate that and sometimes they comply when they really dont need to but fucking think for a second goddammot

tl;dr: im tired of ppl wanting the mc to fuck shit up mindlessly and diplomacy for a peaceful solution should be the 1st option

i bet u fucks derail the campaigns the DM works hard to make ffs

I don't like how they demanded the MC an exchange, wherein in the first place is it their action that is wrong. It like giving money to hostage-takers or terrorists.

Dex-chan lover
What technology level is this world supposed to be at?
This is getting grating, first the corpse things and now sanitation.....

yay people that like to talk with real weapons... just stab them a couple of times if they die good riddance

but tbh the mc gets dumber and dumber... "im here now so release all the demi human slaves you have"...
and even after literally blackmailing them he still trust them...

Dex-chan lover
What annoys me about the thing about the carriage thing is they are using solid wheels and at that point in they would have already known how to make spoked wheels for hundreds of years by now if not thousands of years

Contributor
We're also not mentioning one of the main things that's causing the roughness is the fact that at the end of the day you're still driving wood on cobble, the springs will help but without something malleable on the tires it's still not going to be pleasant.

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar the goddess did say the world was stagnant i think they meant that literally, they have been stuck in the same era for god know how long.

Dex-chan lover
@coolbond the thing is spoked wheels have been around since the bronze age, this world is clearly equivalent to the middle ages. I refuse to believe that these people never thought to reduce the amount of material to make their wheels

Fed-Kun's army
"What will you give us to release our slaves?"
What he should have said was: "Your lives."

I hate MCs who say they are opposed to slavery but give tacit approval of it by participating in the process. By paying them or giving them something in exchange for their slaves you're encouraging them to go take more slaves to get something else out of you later.

Fucking raze this city and be done with it.

Humans are always the bad guys in isekai. Literally a race of pure evil with no hint of good at all.

Dex-chan lover
ayy finally update
thanks for the chapter
i laugh so much at this chapter lmao

I wish his deal had been "give those people up or I'll kill all the humans in this town." That would have been more satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
The pace is all over the place, but I find it entertaining so far. Let's see if it hold up.

Dex-chan lover
What a loser Japanese MC with no mind. Not all normal Japanese MC's are subservient men who are willing to immediately serve anyone in power without learning anything about him like a fucking dumbass, not when he's on the losing end.
If they were fine with enslaving non-humans, giving them MORE power is only going to make it worse, and like normal humans, you can't change their opinions on non-humans be inferior species overnight, so what he is doing is basically giving humans more power, with getting nothing in return, when he can just power through negotiations.

This isn't a civil society where every race is just the human race and you can do it through "mutual understanding" or non-violent protest. This literally only works because in our world, every race was a human. There are literally many different anthropomorphic species. Its entirely different from just skin color. They literally consider them non-humans, so they can kill them non-chalantly like the Japanese Army killing the locals in WWII or Nazis in the holocaust. They are the evil, what the MC is doing is essentially saying to the Nazis, well, shit, heres your nuclear bomb (which by giving them advance technology = more humans = more power = killing all other non-human species, especially since the gods don't give a crap about species other than humans from the way the goddess phrases it).

Especially in medieval times, you can't change the society from the top, you HAVE TO do it from the bottom. This means, revolution, or in this case, massive amounts of violence.

MC is a fucking dumbass with no brain cells. If this doesn't come to bite him in the ass, then I'm dropping this series. I can stand dumb MC's making dumb decisions if it leads to tragedy later as a means of character development, but if this all turns out well, then its just a shitty story with a dumb MC where the world works for him, in the stupidest most plot convenient way.

tl;dr God, I can't believe there exists a series that can make loathe the MC in just 1 line. This development is just so cliche and dumb and never more have I ever hated the phrase "So be it".
Revolutions are made from the top-middle the soviets werent poor worker they were either rich but not at the top or middle class high, its a myth that democratic countries and republics like ro spread even more so when their ''revolutions" werent popular and only happened because everybody else had bigger problems to deal mostly working so no revolutions dont happen with poor people at charge as they have other things to do mostly not starving and not becoming homeless thats the reason autocratic regimes are known for their stability people that have bigger issusles to deal wont start a revolution since they already have too much to deal with like not starving so how do revolutions happened in this countries well they happen when high to middle class people either think that change isnt having the effect it should like in imperial russia industrialization was happening and people were getting gradually richer but it was only mostly in the big cities like st petersburg and moscow on the meanwhile the rest of the country wasnt receiving that boost as such some rich-middle class started a revolution in russia during ww1 exploiting the non-wanting of more war of the russians and it started a civil war and we all know what happened next none the less the reason all this was possible is because of the financial power of this rich and middle class people that would pay the workers while they arent working, trade unions didnt exist in russia in 1918.or revolutions can happen too because of real bad management with national dysaster which is what sparked the french revolution , wheat prices skyrocketed due to 2 years of no sun millions starved all over the world.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
wasnt his swordsmanship 4 lol. didnt goddess nerf him i dont like that apology lol. ahh well she's not suppose to interfere so might be fine anyway.
i do like them giving him a background where its not all suddenly new knowledge just stuff he already did.

Users who are viewing this thread