Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita

Dex-chan lover
ykybn4s6i4ic1.jpeg

r8vn3f6d3bic1.jpeg

F0kLP93agAEzT40

A few twitter and pixiv images.

Dex-chan lover
So basically it's kinda like a story of cohabitation with a slut/former slut....
I'm out
She's actually a virgin... so not a slut, and im also not pleased by your comment, fyi.
I reread the hentai version after commenting, turns out she did it once before which she didn't like or feel anything... Making her still inexperienced in this field.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's actually a virgin... so not a slut, and im also not pleased by your comment, fyi.
You should know the site is full of unicorns.

Mangadex Comments:
Girl has sex once with anyone who isn't the MC - "What a fucking slut"
Girl has any friendly interaction with a man who isn't the MC, regardless of genre - "NTR!?" / "Pls no NTR, I'll drop if so"

I’m not gonna act like I know otherwise, but where exactly do we get this information? Literally all she talks about is how much more she likes getting rawdogged than using condoms?
I take it you've never been around a friend group and how full of shit they are, there are people who want to fit in so they lie about their sexual experience.

-edit: but if its like the doujin she was in fact experienced and not a virgin not sure what the guy above is on about

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m not gonna act like I know otherwise, but where exactly do we get this information? Literally all she talks about is how much more she likes getting rawdogged than using condoms?
I reread the hentai version after commenting, turns out she did it once before... But still she is inexperienced.

Group Leader
I looked at this thinking it was the oneshot doujin...
To my surprise, its a normal manga version of the doujin!!! Guess the story got a lot of support for the artist to do a "normie" version of this. lol

Dex-chan lover
You should know the site is full of unicorns.

Mangadex Comments:
Girl has sex once with anyone who isn't the MC - "What a fucking slut"
Girl has any friendly interaction with a man who isn't the MC, regardless of genre - "NTR!?" / "Pls no NTR, I'll drop if so"
And now you've reminded me of the whole kannagi: "Nagi's a slut cuz she had a boyfriend" controversy. Thanks I hate it.

Man, that whole thing was so goddamned braindead.

Group Leader
So, this is like the Nori5rou manga that based on their doujin series, and it runs congruent with the doujin.

I reread the hentai version after commenting, turns out she did it once before which she didn't like or feel anything... Making her still inexperienced in this field.
Bro did you read the same chapter as I did? And I don't care about the hentai version, my comment was based on this manga and I clearly remember her saying that she fucked every guy in town so not sure what you mean and honestly I don't care either...

Users who are viewing this thread