Inaka

This is the kind of thing an uneducated /jp/ NEET thinks is sophisticated and mature. A pitiful version of a fairly common kind of story & an utter waste of talent.

Group Leader
@araquetty81 Other people clearly disagree:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-12-17/kono-manga-ga-sugoi-editors-unveil-2021-rankings/.167435

Dex-chan lover
I have a newfound respect for Mangadex moderators.

> Note: This title was initially labeled "hentai" by the scanlator because it is heavy on explicit depictions of sexual acts and it is relatively light on story. The label has since been removed by moderators.

Rare kinds of individuals who understand that certain cultures and societies don't conform to their own personal sense of morality.

Between this and Bunkou no Hitotachi, I'm just glad we get more Naoki Yamamoto works translated

Too readers may want to check your country's law on loli hentai before you read this.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion, this is straight up hentai, but i like it.

It’s slow, and the pacing feels really nice and sensual, which i try to look for but don’t really get a lot of.

9/10

So disgusting and perverse, I had to read it multiple times to really soak in its depravity. Ill give it another go to really let it sink in to make sure I didn't miss anything.

All the SCREE's in the background. I get that it's supposed to be insects but it keeps making me think an attack by the Zerg is incoming.

Just had a look at chapter 4.

This would be considered paedophilia in most of the Euro/US spheres.

Never coming back to this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread