Inazuma to Romance - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
OH, this is the mangaka for "Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight"! They have such a pretty art style, but their chibis sometimes look like something out of an American political cartoon lol
Like this already tho, thanks for translating! 😊

Thanks so much for the update Blueberry! It seems like this isn't your best work though... The translation seems a bit off and the cleared and typesetting looks super rushed. It would be great if you guys couldve spent a little more time making sure the chapter was readable... sigh I wish there was a more readable version of this out there. Oh wait there is!!
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1169504/1

PS: Please just focus on updating your other series instead of taking another series another group is already working on. i.e. Chigira-kun and etc

@Jabable123
Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? More on that later, though.
More importantly, you don't own the series.

@jesusworegucci
Thank you very much for pointing all this out.
I also found this comment about the translation and editing extremely rude, since it was clearly not true.

@wasabee23

While both versions have translation issues, seeing the other group being so passive aggressive rude to this group really grinds my gears!

In their chapter comments I pointed out translation mistakes for about half of the chapter if you wanna take a peep xP
I was probably a little excessive, but the poorly masked snarky behavior got to me I guess.
And... they made it easy when their translation accuracy was so bad in comparison lol.

(Edited for clarity)

Users who are viewing this thread