Infection - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - Enami's Method

I'm wondering more on which tooth she lost from a kick. A tooth missing can be a problem in the future.

That kick to her face by that hot ass researcher was the best thing that's happened in this manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry author, respectable attempt at a character turnaround, but this "the one person I ever loved got killed" stuff is just a crock of shit. Enami was a selfish, manipulative, and frankly just evil bitch from the word go. Since then, it's been all downhill with her, what with exploitation, manipulation and outright murder. It's too late for her, and indeed the best thing she can accomplish right now is dying to motivate others.

Double-page supporter
"Without lying, just by staying quiet, she fooled everyone!"
Why do I get Among Us vibes here

Aggregator gang
while i agree with her on them being a coward bitches, she's still not a good person

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin
Exactly.

Too many authors these days try to make their antagonists symphatetic. Like, I get it, even monsters were human once, but you gotta make a clear distinction for the sake of the readers' engagement in the story.

No redemption for Enami, sorry. This is weak writing because we all know her character far too well at this point. I was slightly intrigued to find her reasoning, but this? Impossible, unless she's still playing another angle.

Regardless, though, this whole arc is boring and needs to be over. Pretty sure the author messed up badly with Helmet--took the carriers way too far too fast--and is using this weak arc to grant some much needed time to think of a way forward in the main storyline.

Dex-chan lover
Hey Enami...

40Idny0.png

Fed-Kun's army
So this is how psychopath's minds works uh?
Cause if she rly wanted to put the effort for their sakes, she had the charisma to do it in an even better way, what a jerk.

God damn that professor do lift, she sent that desk flying like it was a popsicle.

Users who are viewing this thread