Infection - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - Enami's Method

Dex-chan lover
Every word from her mouth is so fake. I can't think of her as anything other than a terrible character. She's one of those "for the greater good" characters whose motives just end up being shallow and obvious. That kick to her face was a welcome surprise though; the untouched antagonist finally getting a dose of pain is satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
This speech is useless you know. Us adults don't have such sound mind as you want to say. Coming to the battlefield is a lost cause right since we reach the safe zone.

Aggregator gang
Even if she said all that, its pretty obvious as she said before, to survive at all cost. Currently nobody can leave the quarantined area, so her next option is the scientist but she knows that as she said they're pretty much not putting all of their backs into it considering the situation. She builds this plan just guilt trip the hell of out of them, and says those which are valid. However, as of now, this is all for her survival.

Now whether the adults are gonna do jack shit, we'll have to see.

This translation had a lot of grammar errors in it, enjoy reading it but took longer to read having to make it sound correct while reading.

Dex-chan lover
wYPc7uY.png

Dex-chan lover
bruh she can go eat a whole back of dicks...no matter her intention her methods are pure shit and she herself if a bigger piece of shit, this comes out as pure grandstanding

Dex-chan lover
She's STILL a piece of shit ... but that piece of shit still had nuggets of gold in her speech. I mean, the pot WAS calling the kettle black AND I didn't mind that the doctor guy who was gonna rape the girl (Hell I forgot her name, LOL) got his comeuppance but it's NOT a wash. She even lost a tooth (should have been like three) so there IS that. Please lock this girl away if any of you have any common sense.

Dex-chan lover
Horrible person, deserves to be hanged.

Pretty awesome character, though. Evil as hell, but not one-dimensional. It's very clear what kind of mentality she follows, but she isn't your typical cut-out villain. I'll say, Enami is one of the things the author did right with the manga.

An antagonist you just can't bring yourself to like.

Dex-chan lover
@DPChaos isnt that the job of an antagonist? to be hated? The best antagonists are those that dont look for redemption, they continue to be dicks to the very end. They may or may not have reasons for being like that, but they are not going to get loved by the readers.
A good antagonist is one you, as the reader, wont be able to stop yourself from hating with a passion.
Enami certainly does that well.

Users who are viewing this thread