Infection - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Because of love

I'm completely lost with this manga. No idea what is happening or who are most of the people. I guess I'll keep following it for the sex scenes.

Dex-chan lover
ok time to have 2 chapters explaining her current situation, but its still a dumb idea to call them, she really didnt think they were gonna panic and try to reach her, risking their lives? thtas just dumb

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is completely lost. How is the little sister both seemingly alive and outside of the quarantined area? Or is she in purgatory or something and the author is pulling some shit from Lost?

Dex-chan lover
Oh more tits! Seriously, the author doesn't even know what he's trying to do anymore.

Supporter
Okay, I'm glad it's not just me who noticed that either the author is an utter f--kwit... or the "translators" have been making it up as they go, sometimes even within the same chapter.

Bonus points for having MC get to know Kirara and lecture her about her family IN THE MIDDLE OF SEX.

Dex-chan lover
If I never realized in the first place that this was “High School of the Dead” but worse, this would be a good place to start doing that.

Also, what kind of “Battle Mom” runs in there with her child?

@arimareiji bringing up random shit and talking normally during sex is one of the most normal things the author has brought up tbh. That shit is real.

Supporter
@limnir We might not agree on whether this is normal, but I do have to agree that this is one of the most believable things the author has come up with. And from peeking ahead at the raws, it won't have much competition for normalcy in the future either. 😅

"Ah-ah-anh-anh-oh-Yuuji-ah-ah-"
"So, Kyoko, you didn't sing much during karaoke. I know you don't have a great voice, but... wait Kyoko, where are you going?"

Yes, in the chapters to come this is going to sound like schoolgirl gossip by comparison. (^_~)

i hate the mc right now >.< who the fk care about that dumy ass girl you cant even put on pants i like that after girl more ...

Double-page supporter
best kirara is dead kirara after having unprotected sex and getting pregnant in an apocalypse.

Y'all legit retards if you're invested this far into this smut manga AND can't fill in the gaps yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread