Infection

Dex-chan lover
I kinda dropped this last year after getting bored, but I'm going to pick it up again maybe next month or so

Aggregator gang
Shitty story the only character I liked died early.
If you kill the little sister in any manga I'm immediately giving it a bad score. Literally the only decent character in the whole manga.

Shitty plot? Check!
Shitty character development? Check!
Shitty romance? Check!
Shitty plot twist? Check!
Shitty characters with shitty personality and brain? Check! Check! Check!

I have more but i believe these 5 points would make people stay away from reading it. Personally i read it only for the "Smut" but it won't happen until Ch.50.

Character's backstory is little to none, lots of stupid mob characters.

sister died because she got bitten, then came back alive... With body heat, ability to think, taste, and even feelings. Basically human and not zombie, and she's the only zombie (?) that has those abilities. While the most advanced zombie at that time is called "Helmet" and it can drive a car, use a gun, push an enemy's vehicle so they can't chase it, target a specific human/s. But not feelings and communication skills just like the sister's

So the worm thingy is the cause of the infection, instead of virus. If so, our main MC should've gotten loads of em when he met the ded Class President. We can see some of the worms from her face fell of onto his face, could've just go into the mouth just like other people.

Also, instead of Fire Fighters.. It should've been JSDF instead, ffs.. You will never find a zombie game that made Fire Fighters as the main force.. They only can rescue, there's no checkpoints, barricades, enough manpower, weapons, etc..

Imagine there are a lot of checkpoints and barricades made out from Humvee with guns mounted on them and a lot of soldiers, using speakers as a warning so they can differentiate between the infected and the survivors, they should shoot if someone ignore the warning or disobey their order, employ some snipers and spotters on the sites..

Sure, the infected can evolve, but this is why moping down the infected is better than doing nothing since they will keep evolving and i doubt a carrier can kill military personnels at long range..
The louder sound they make, the better.. gotta group up those carriers, use gas/acid, flamethrower, traps, mines, etc..

Would be nice if there's a manga with zombie theme similar to Rainbow Six Siege's Outbreak event, gotta rekt em all with guns blazing..

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? I only wanted Kisaragi to win, what is up with this

Also, the last time I read this, I knew it was dumb, but not THIS dumb. Holy hell.

Also if there's someone who knows what the hell happens in the later chapters (since the raws are basically over 130 chapters I believe), care to spoil? I'm putting this on hold for the meantime. Thanks!

if you're looking at the comments in order to find a reason to read this trash, don't.

The art is great.

Everything else is actually just bad. Think High School of The Dead except worse.

Group Leader
WOW is that a trash read. Character acting like stupid braindead idiots and a not excisting story.

@GunDon stop talking people into reading this trash.

Group Leader
They should make a manga parody where they mock characters acting like stupid braindead idiots

I quit reading cuz the lil sis died ;-; this is just sad...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is pretty good. The flow of story for zombie manga is good. The characters are cute and likeable.

I saw few of the raw ones atm there at 140 chaptors and translations are at 60 so from what ive seen
it getting better from 70-100 little sister comes back from there on

Anyone can spoil me who's the heroine right now and how's the romance development?
I remembered stop reading it after the childhood friend with big plot or whatever it is got NTRed with the newcomer girl (shorthaired girl i suppose?)
or maybe iam reading a wrong manga

Never tought that I would live to see a pt-br scan ahead of a english one

Group Leader
@Blancpepper
MC is brown haired normal dude. Red haired Aqua, white haired Titty Monster, and black haired childhood friend are in love with him. Red haired Aqua has confessed to MC and MC has reciprocated and they have fucked. White haired Titty Monster just realized her connection to MC will never be on the same level as the other two but uses that reason to never give up on her love. MC has been best friends with black haired childhood friend since childhood, and concerns for her a lot, but no romantic feelings (from MC to BH CF) that are obvious so far.

it's not NTR... MC was never in a romantic relationship with black haired childhood friend.

Edit: This is what has happened at the time of posting. This may change.

Users who are viewing this thread