Infection

> childhood friend is not into him so its not NTR

Yeeah, no. This is totally NTR https://mangadex.org/chapter/527111/23

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
>having someone being your first love

Yeeah, no. That's definitely not NTR. NTR is cheating on someone while you're in a relationship with them. If you don't have one part, it's not the entire thing.

https://www.japanesewithanime.com/2018/01/netorare.html

Dex-chan lover
Can someone make a list of all the lewd chapters? After all, that's why all all come here for.

Dex-chan lover
so after reading 24 episodes, this is like "I am a hero" but the protagonist is a normal shonen protagonist with a bunch of ecchi situations who as always wants to save everyone and as he goes gets a harem but wont do anything with anyone since he has a girl he likes and blablabla.
I dunno how to feel about this.

Dex-chan lover
@Takamita
he actually shags both kirara and chika. takes a long time with the latter though, so that i almost thought it wouldn't happen. kirara's short scene is around chapter 50. he enters the bath with chika at around chapter 40 and they engage in foreplay at around chapter 75. they get interrupted as usual and the first actual intercourse between them happens around chapter 115.

Fed-Kun's army
is there ntr or any weird shit in that ? cause art is good af but it really seems shitty

Group Leader
When I first saw the "weirdness" of this (those worms, those ugly worms...), I expected this manga to be a good, psychological story about the struggling of regular highschoolers in a "worms-zombie" apocalypse.
I was wrong.
There is this brainless generic shounen protagonist, trying to save everyone without thinking even once about what would happen next... never in my whole life have I ever been so ANNOYED by such an un-relatable fictional character... Even a 5th grader have a better thinking than this little snot. Just imagine this situation where you are in a zombie apocalypse and your sister
has been bitten
, what would you do ? Certainly not
menacing the people who saved you and release your infected sister, potentially causing a catastrophic outbreak killing the hard-working scientists and firefighters actively looking for a solution.
Let alone the fact that your sister could
die
at any time,
transforming her into a zombie
under your terrified eyes, seconds before she
eats the sh*t out of you

I'm not even going to talk about the other ridiculously idiot characters, contaminated by the appalling plague of bad decisions, absurd selfishness, silly bipolarity and unbelievably meaningless evilness.
So, about this Horror-Shounen/harem/ecchi thing : let's say it's like mixing Coca cola and Fanta. Both are good in their own way, but if you try to combine them together, you'll throw up just by looking at it. The only thing saving the manga from getting -1/10 is to have neat ecchi scenes, but if you're only here for that, i suggest you to watch some good ol' hentai. It's better anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Ayazel mixing coca cola and fanta is actually good imo. the official name is mezzo mix: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezzo_Mix

@tiger1296
still takes some time. the next (few) chapter(s) is/are just teasing and then them getting interrupted.

Contributor
I read the raws.

It's kind of surprising, this story getting worse and worse with each new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread