Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Maternity Monster (2)

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who read this knew she's was going to become a perverted housewife just not what kind of perverted housewife she'll be. Thanks for the translations.
I wouldn't call her a perverted housewife outright. It's more like she wanted attention from her husband, but he seems to want to spend his time in the office instead, so naturally she would start having feelings for the one whom been with her the whole time and that would be the Manager.

Dex-chan lover
Is her superhero name gonna be

"Affair Woman"?

Really seems to be hinting towards her superpower being cheating based.

Dex-chan lover
The only being able to beat the Mommy milky monster, the NTR lass

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
ah yes a Karen housewife. We cannot talk about housewives without mentioning the Karen housewives.

Would anyone think of the children???

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Exciting!
There is SO much to learn from this chapter:

There seems to be a lot of uneasy tension between Animal Breaker (i prefer calling her beast breaker) Kiritani and Data Demon Hasegawa. They seemed to have difference of opinion when Tsujisaki was fighting Manager, and judging from the phonebook entry in Kiritani's phone, it seems maybe they're not on as friendly terms as it originally seemed
Of course they're all in the same association, but Maternity Monster Aizen, gives away a big hint that maybe this team is not so tightly packed together as they appear, especially when they first showed themselves when they were bullying Sanamori

It also seems that Kiritan doesn't consider Aizen a true member of the association, even if she founded it. Of course they may have the same goals (or do they even?), but Kiritani seems to consider her on the other team. Which might indicate she will defect.

Then on the other hand, there is Katagiri, who is developing Yandere tendencies, and obviously, no satisfaction.
I don't know what will happen, but I am predicting maybe some members will swap teams.
Maybe Aizen will become an ally of Manager-san, and Katagiri may end up becoming a pawn of Kiritani, if they discover her developing tendencies and she turns into a perverted housewife.

It's really interesting, and a little scary! Poor katagiri T_T

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao isn't Aizen's kid the same kid that was collecting all of those lewd pics at the beginning?? "MY TREASURE!!" 💀💀

Oh man she is gonna have a field day when she finds out about this

Group Leader
Lmfao isn't Aizen's kid the same kid that was collecting all of those lewd pics at the beginning?? "MY TREASURE!!" 💀💀

Oh man she is gonna have a field day when she finds out about this
Lmfao really!? I was wondering what's the deal with the kid... but this is getting more and more interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread