Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Maternity Monster (5)

Double-page supporter
Bruh what did I just see?!

Haibara just one-shot Aizen, and that closing statement "just live your life with those convenient memories!"

YOOOOO, there is no shot! I feel like she knows who he is and is probably related or close, and the flashback with his mom! THERE IS NO SHOT!

OK anyway, epic finish to the Aizen battle, I didn't think it would be this long, I cant help but wonder what is going on at the Apartment complex, I get the feeling that maybe, just maybe, Katagiri is handling things, at least when she was drunk she gave the indication that she is doing stuff. Maybe her and Gouda-san might be filling in since they were Manager-san's closest allies.

And what happened to Scatterer, Ichinose? Aizen kinda smashed her face in. Is she still alive? LOL

Mind control seems kind of overpowered, how in the hell can manager-san defeat her? I hope they become allies or something, it seems a little unfair.
I feel like Haibara may have altered his memories in the past, especialy since the father knows something and he doesn't. It's not like you remember keepsakes from your mom but have no memory of her disappearing, and the last thing about her creating the libido cloth?

This is an interesting development, we knew Justice Demon had a control device to control the libido of the B-rank housewives. Maybe there is one to control the A rank housewives, and just maybe the S rank's cannot be controlled.
Also, I can't help but wonder that if Manager-san's mom creating the libido cloth, what is the likelihood she is the "anonymous" friend of Katagiri who gave her inside information to make the housewive danger level in the first place.

Sooooo many questions!

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't that make MC a perverted househusband? Not that I wanna see any hint of that in my completely ecchi and unhinged perverted housewife manga.

Thanks for the translation (what the hell is half an eternity? It's...an eternity).

I lift to fight and defeat strong housewives. Every time the strongest ones are teased, my body shivers and fills up with power. In the most recent raw chapter they teased again the S class housewives, "meating with them means death". So cool, I love it.

Dex-chan lover
"hypnosis that will last half an eternity." I didn't come here for good writing, but I at least expected better than that one line.

Double-page supporter
Best girl is an S-rank housewife, I love this manga

Group Leader
WHY AM I INVESTED IN THIS?

I'm literally at the edge of my seat. What's going on? What will happen next?

Users who are viewing this thread