Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Chaos Creator (5)

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Hasegawa naked is a sight to behold. I want to kiss her boobs, her butt, and even the little power button near her crotch. Even on pg 11 after Hasegawa has "been dealt with," I can only imagine how rich her vagina must smell and taste in that moment.

Shirakage is a cutie as well. Although I'm more interested in her butt and thighs. They're so plump and peachy to the point of being borderline mesmerizing.

Thank you for the translation (the dark depths of the apartment complex I see. Well disregarding that, Katagiri's "dark desire" is something I wouldn't mind her unleashing on me assuming it comes from her lower private parts).

Last edited:
Nice chapter, introducing the S- Rank Housewifes also known as the final bosses . Wonder what will the manager going to find out his moms reasonings or origin

le3

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Hasegawa naked is a sight to behold. I want to kiss her boobs, her butt, and even the little power button near her crotch. Even on pg 11 after Hasegawa has "been dealt with," I can only imagine how rich her vagina must smell and taste in that moment.

Shirakage is a cutie as well. Although I'm more interested in her butt and thighs. They're so plump and peachy that to the point of being borderline mesmerizing.

Thank you for the translation (the dark depth of the apartment complex I see. Well disregard that Katagiri's "dark desire" is something I wouldn't mind her unleashing on me assuming it comes from her lower private parts).
I'm jealous on how beautifully you write about what you love about this manga cause all I can make is monke noises :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I don't think any of those is the OG Skank housewife AKA the manager's mother

• Thinking
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I have to admit that kinda came out of nowhere and I feel like their trying to wrap things up becomes of the axe
(I don't know if it has acutely gotten the axe it just feels like it)

Thanks everyone at CClaw Translation for the translations

I have to admit that kinda came out of nowhere and I feel like their trying to wrap things up becomes of the axe
(I don't know if it has acutely gotten the axe it just feels like it)

Thanks everyone at CClaw Translation for the translations
These manga are published online. So the chance for axe is very small. Last i check this was still fairly popular cause it have a crossover with Rosen garten saga.

Users who are viewing this thread