Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Chaos Creator (5)

Aggregator gang
I have to admit that kinda came out of nowhere and I feel like their trying to wrap things up becomes of the axe
(I don't know if it has acutely gotten the axe it just feels like it)

Thanks everyone at CClaw Translation for the translations
What came out of nowhere?

I always see people in comments thinking a manga is getting cancelled over the silliest things.

Dex-chan lover
What came out of nowhere?

I always see people in comments thinking a manga is getting cancelled over the silliest things.
Him going into the Crime Hole, where all the answers are for some reason.
I thought with the reveal of the 5 S tier housewives, their would be more battles in the apartment complex's overground.
I didn't expect their to be some kinda of resolution coming, but it really feels like things are coming to some kind of conclusion.
As you just don't put the 5 elites in front of the protagonist at once unless your just gonna gloss of them for time, or use them as intimidation or some kind of build up for the ending. Most of the time they are kept as shadows or hints and come out one at a time for a villain of the week format. Everyone I have ever elites gathered in one place in front of a portage it means the series is coming to an end and the things they were building up to have to be rushed out.

Double-page supporter
Idk the whole story, but I've noticed that the author names has changed, however the artist is the same since the very beginning.
The author changed ages ago, before A rank housewives were even revealed. So unless something has changed between then, i doubt theres any huge change

You think so? I thought it was under a label?
Being under a label doesn't mean you can't be online published. Even big established publisher like shounen jump have their own online distribution brand, which is jump+. Famous manga like chainsaw man is actually on jump+, which is why they have the lenient to take a break whenever they want. The official raw of this manga was published in an online distribution service. So it's most likely an online published one

Him going into the Crime Hole, where all the answers are for some reason.
I thought with the reveal of the 5 S tier housewives, their would be more battles in the apartment complex's overground.
I didn't expect their to be some kinda of resolution coming, but it really feels like things are coming to some kind of conclusion.
As you just don't put the 5 elites in front of the protagonist at once unless your just gonna gloss of them for time, or use them as intimidation or some kind of build up for the ending. Most of the time they are kept as shadows or hints and come out one at a time for a villain of the week format. Everyone I have ever elites gathered in one place in front of a portage it means the series is coming to an end and the things they were building up to have to be rushed out.
Maybe the elites are not actually the villain, we still have the mystery about the company that make MC's products and what happened to his mom. Heck, they might try to pursuade MC and still fail. Lots of ways for this to go

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Hasegawa got destroyed

I honestly thought her overthrowing would last a little longer but I guess not.

As for all the people thinking the story is going to come to an abrupt end. I highly doubt it

For starters there are already a lot of foreshadowed events, namely, Raikou, the Engineer is being held against her will which we know from her conversation with Haibara, then of course there is Katagiri's fall and people probably want her to redeem herself somehow.
There is also Shirakage's growing love for her husband... similar to Kanzaki, which caused her to defect and want to build her own family.

There is a LOT of potential divide and ways the story and end strong!

The story Arc is divided, and is named after the characters themselves. Given how long it took to beat a single A-rank, and Chaos Creator arc already higher by number of chapters, even thought she wasn't defeated. I don't see why they would just B-line straight for a quick ending.

I think if anything, there is probably going to be a lengthy lore drop/storytelling, that deviates away from action/combat for a while, there will most likely be a LOT of explaining to do, such as how Resonance Jewel's work, how deep does this organisation even go, and what is even their goal!

I'm still of the opinion that the complex was a field test to see how far and deep they could twist and turn a housewife. And its probably for a military or scientific exercise. But that can only mean so much! We need information and now would be the perfect time to do this.

I'm also convinced that MC's father knows a lot more than he's leading on, and that father will most likely save MC, bargain for his safety or something, and then MC will have to try and save everyone.

In any case, I don't think its fair, nor even sensible to assume the story is ending anytime soon. I find that hard to believe

UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO CARE - I've been doing some digging, and there is some validity to this claim, and I will try to explain below

Why the story seemed rushed recently:
To put it bluntly, NO the story is not coming to an abrupt end, however, something is happening.
The artist who works on this series, is going on hiatus as of present date, and is working on a book (seasonal holidays and maybe vacation may also be a reason). Due to this, the series will not be getting updates for a while, the artist wrote this, and projected that he plans to work on this series again in Spring
The Chaos Creator ARC, is concluded, and there is a HUGE lore drop (i wont spoil anything). But I can confirm, that due to other works, the artist Porosuke, is taking a hiatus.

This in all likelihood, would mean that he probably wanted to finish Chaos Creator, since the recent is Chaos Creator 6 (part 2)
I got this information for Porosuke's twitter, https://twitter.com/porosuke?lang=en

Here is the tweet using Twitter's translator

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am so glad I waited for more chapters to build up, lets see where this rabbit hole goes

Users who are viewing this thread