Ingoshima - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Ship in the Summer Night

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, interesting. I feel that the childhood friend will die. The corpse has the same hairdo after all. Shit.... *Follow*

Fed-Kun's army
from page 24 onwards, I recommend reading it in double page mode. makes it look more vivid :)

@TheFiller you managed to find the raws up to 34? I only found the raws up to 23.

Anyways for everyone else that sees this comment this manga is exactly what you would expect from a "class crash on a weird ass island" type of manga.

Bitches getting raped left and right, weird ass island inhabitants doing weird shit etc. Literally nothing new. But the art is good.

Fed-Kun's army
@_Happy_ yeah i have found the rest in chinese manhua websites .... and i can only say noooooo .... i like the art but rape is a no go... but i want to know the end from this manga , i will only look the last chapter how the story ends end then i am out :D

Dex-chan lover
Well, with the cover+title you can expect pretty much what kind of series its gonna be without reading the description or looking at the tags. Pretty much when you see a "-jima" or "-shima" in a tittle this is what you can expect: people getting killed, people getting raped, people doing a lot of dumb shit xD
At least i would like that the author wasnt that obvious. For example with that Yuzu girl, the moment they presented everyone in that group of girls but her i already knew she was a walking corpse, just as i know that big titted friend of the MH is walking rape material (i kinda like her, but this is that kind of series) without even having to check the Sexual Violence tag. And those thugs that dont even have a surname? xDDD
Also its pretty useless showing the age of the kids if EVERYONE is the same age (as useless as unbelievable), but then you dont show the age of the teachers... but you show the age of the crew -_-'

@Kanami-chan: That so. Not gonna say you are wrong, but also dont gonna say you are entirely right.

Group Leader
I bought this manga from kindle a few months ago. I currently have all the volumes. Sans the rape, I find the story and all the crazy characters quite interesting.

@Tearsax
you guessed that right. FMC's friend became a cum dumpster along with the twin tails.

@TheFiller
It's a bit exaggerating to say "story 20% and 80% rape". I would say 60% rape and 40% story going by the current raws.

Group Leader
@BabyKeith Nah. Not yet currently otherwise it will come if the MC fails to save FMC
since FMC became a bitch to the alpha native later in the story

Users who are viewing this thread