Ingoshima - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Ship in the Summer Night

Dex-chan lover
@BabyKeith: i was gonna ask you if you understood how stupid your question was, but i guess if you understood it you wouldnt be asking it... maybe.

That corpse in the stone looks like Aoi but when you look at the hair thingy doing the pig tail it has a pearl but the corpse doesn't./spoiler]

@Tearsax
In what way is it a stupid question? I asked if the MC was cucked, the guy responded and said no and said the girl became a bitch to the alpha native. So I asked what that meant, since he said the MC hasn't been cucked, then that means the girl isn't being fucked by the alpha, so I asked what does becoming a bitch to the alpha means, since it doesn't mean cucking the MC.

MrP

Lol BabyKeith, imho any question that contains the words cucked, bitch and alpha 3x each is likely to be a bit on the dumb side mate. The more I read that post the more impressive it seems, like kronix on ritalin or something.

Group Leader
@BabyKeith
She just became a part of the harem for the alpha native. She can be fucked anytime if the alpha native wanted to. But as far as the story goes, she's safe for now.

@Tearsax Oh yeah, if you meant the definition of it, it obviously isn't cuckholding. I just used the word for dramatic effect.
@MrP I mean I'm not the one who used the words "bitch" and "alpha". And the guy who used alpha, used it to describe the strongest native guy not in an incel way. And about "cucked" as I said I just wrote it for dramatic effect. And please don't compare me to that fucking degenerate incel.

MrP

Hey BK, just having a laugh man, on rereading my post seems more prickishly aggro than I meant it. It wasn't a serious contribution; I'm not even sure what the argument is about (precise sexual prerequisites in "bitch" and "cucked" status for MC and osananajimi?). Anyways apologies if seemed like I was taking sides, your post made me laugh so much I couldn't help leaving my thoughts. I swear the trashier the manga the bigger the dumpster fires in the comments, I've not laughed this much since the satanophany threads when death toll were still scanning it.

Double-page supporter
Kinda seems like a mixture of Garden of Eden and Craddle of monsters (never finished either, but they both were axed anyway) Except I seeing people in the comments saying this has rape ?. Sad, but I not a SJW, so I will handle it accordingly to how the story goes and the lore.

So it revealed AoI is dead from the get go (opening scene). Seems she will die pretty brutally/torturous. I guess it makes it easier to not get attached to her. And also makes you realize everything is going to be fucked up ? No happy endings here hey.
Will see how long I last before I get despressed or upset at the killings. If its what I think its going to be.
ps- wonder if Yuzu survived ? shouldnt keep my hopes up hey ? she most likely lost conciousness and drowned ?

Aggregator gang
Nice start, can't wait to see how that girl lost half her face. ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Probably gonna be full of the usual idiot delinquent characters trying to be unrealistically rapey even though there's gonna be way more crazy shit going on to worry about like all these survival manga.. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
ro ro ro ur boot,
genty doon da streeeeem,
mewywy mewywy mewywy, mewywy,
wife is but a dweam.

All the students on the ship are miraculously 17 even the loli look-alike + there's an island... what could possibly go wrong~

The role of all the introduced characters is so obvious...~

good thing my NOPE-o'meter in here to say "fuck this sh*t i'm out", i think he had enough with devilman crybaby and School days

Dex-chan lover
do-a-barrel-roll-rabbit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread