Ingoshima - Vol. 15 Ch. 161 - Be Gentle The First Time (#100)

Double-page supporter
You guys are not gonna like the next chapter.

The ugly bastard rapes the blonde. Her boyfriend just watches. Straight NTR. She even likes it at the end. Her pussy was gaping. The bastard goes for seconds then the cuck decides to do something and slices ugly's dick off.

Dex-chan lover

The ugly bastard rapes the blonde. Her boyfriend just watches. Straight NTR. She even likes it at the end. Her pussy was gaping. The bastard goes for seconds then the cuck decides to do something and slices ugly's dick off.
Who and why should I care?

Aggregator gang
8c34b3b00a13a182fb0c9f1ffc4ec53e798a331e_full.jpg

Who are those "you guys"?

Dex-chan lover
Bois, we're back. Been so long since I seen JUM chapters for a series they worked on. Hopefully that means they can continue Jinrouki Winvurga.

My dood, the only people left reading this series are the ones more deranged than the rest.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
it has been a long while but yeah i still remember what was going on and what even happened with the blonde girl cause i swear that ch was up at one point

but seems to have got taken off here and now to see it all over again.....

Dex-chan lover

I guess you weren't here when everyone was pissed on Aoi's plot armor and how she keeps getting away with the rape

Dex-chan lover
it has been a long while but yeah i still remember what was going on and what even happened with the blonde girl cause i swear that ch was up at one point

but seems to have got taken off here and now to see it all over again.....
Yeah, there was MTLed poor quality chapters for the next few bits a while back.

Dex-chan lover

That dick? Mine.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the passionate sex 🥵 between Gamui and Seina, she’s lucky to have been given to an island guy who’s more gentle with her and gives her that much pleasure. It would be interesting if they fall in love for real.

Users who are viewing this thread