Ingoshima - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Friends, Come Back Alive

I lost my respect for the American girl...the MC has literally done nothing for her to like him like that....and I've noticed how the Magaka draws the MC a little more buff every issue hes' in. Sorry but I'm not buying it. The girls who got captured and raped are more interesting than him. Not to mention she was really cool in the early chapters, now all she does is look at the MC and blush. I'm sort of pissed.

are you sure she is about to like him, i think shes is more intrested in using him, i mean lets look at him he proved to be rather witty he found a way in the village that commando-nee didnt, he has ideas of how to organize and plan and generaly seems to be fast at analyzing situations or to put it easily if I would give him an role it would be either a King or General.

actuall i have a large feeling that she is a potential traitor ot lets better say abandon the survivors for her own Goal as decoy is a possible idea she has

Double-page supporter
the entire time the US girl is super badass and on page 5 she turns super moe. wtf

i dont get it

someone born into combat with their life on the line vs a delinquent

yet we know the delinquent is gonna win

yeah, fuck common sense

Users who are viewing this thread