Ingoshima

Dex-chan lover
So any news about Tanaka Yoshiki's doujin handle? Going through that story to see the artist's work has become painful. Here's his Twitter btw: https://twitter.com/yo_shi_ki

So FMC gets introduced to the harem but Evil McBoss fucks his other girls instead? Seriously, what is he waiting for? MC approval to fuck his Waifu or something?, fuck that plot armor, if you want to use Shonen Jump tropes write another for the pile under One Piece you hack, or grow a pair and at least make it more internally consistent.

Fed-Kun's army
how can one still be reading ? how can one licensor still not axe this shit ? how can this shit be not an hentai and how can one be so bad at making a story but well i guess not that bad since he can still make this shit enjoyable for filthy weebs

Don’t be so hypercritical as to say it’s shit. It seems like everyone is either too sensitive for this manga or they’re so edgy that the body count needs to be way higher because it’d be more “realistic”. I’m not saying it’s perfect but so far those are the only points against it that I can see. Personally I like it and Im enjoying how the characters have situationally diverged and are learning and finding their own way out. There’s alot of room for character growth.

Fed-Kun's army
@KodaCola not a question of sensibility its just plain bad every characters are dull and retarded absolutely no point in reading this disgusting manga ( without counting that its edgy af and the bad kind of edgy the kind of edgy that reside in a 13 years edgy kids fantasies)

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this manga a while back because it was so boring, and am really surprised it's still going. The pacing is slow, and the characters are incredibly forgettable. The romantic interest of the main character (forgot her name), also really pissed me off. Instead of trying to escape, she just sits there hoping she'll get Mario'd to safety. Also, no, there's nothing wrong with this kind of rapey stuff; but, without a well written story and interesting characters, it's just bunch of hentai images.

@Greenfrost The author can draw tits well at least. The slow pacing really does kill this though. I forget characters very quick and none of them leave an impression even when they are raped or killed. I already forgot the one boy who got raped and killed.

@cri7ica1
sure to be something shocking to you that you live in a normal society where the laws that are always in favor of women are respected.

Fed-Kun's army
I've never understood why this manga is so hyped? Is it because you get to see....b**bs? I gave it about 5 chapters before I felt like I wanted to erase the last 5 chapters from my memory.

Ch.88

Girl: "...Then let me introduce you to your... 'Eskimo-brothers'"

*20+ half naked dudes walk into the room.*

@Hokoga Well your not completely wrong but two Surprises
An old Guy and a hot Beauty

https://www.mangabox.me/reader/69552/episodes/

It just released Ch. 89 and what happens on the last page is up to your imagination :)

Power Uploader
No chapter this week.... next chapter is on the 13th April...

Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread