Ingoshima

Fed-Kun's army
@PixelKhaos you keep coming because you are horny
@Pilmou deadtube isnt, its a manga for insane people or mentally deranged people literaly just like this one but this one just got this self insert for huge neckbeards and incels elements added.

@migh I wouldn't say that, sure it has a lot of sex in it, but it's not anything I'm into at all. It's closer to morbid curiosity, to see how awful it can get, not just in terms of the writing/story but the situations.
I'd say I read deadtube for some time for the same reason, even though it was very surface level chock horror, it was a trainwreck that I checked back in on.

Stopped read this, plot is interesting at first, suddenly doesn't make any sense in the middle, more so in the latest chapter.

I think the Artist/Author got zoloft or xanax overdose 🤢

wait...what???seriously? another characters.....can't this manga just focus on the previous character? they got plenty , now they add more....like...seriously?
what a mess up plot i think

It’s funny that so many people hate this but it’s pretty much always in the top viewed new chapter for the day/week categories

Where can I find the english version of chapter 39-51?

Also this manga is just a hentai lmao, muh dik has become diamond at most chapter...aaaand the author pussied up without showing anything. Damn lowballers i hate them, i can understand ecchi but this one is just a hentai without showing us the good stuff (currently stuck on chapter 38)

Power Uploader
@Sweetbuttercupcakes - just read the notice, there are no missing chapters just a difference in numbering as we started with the printed volume numbers but then switched to the online chapters which are released weekly (link in the RAW description above) but are smaller in size.

This needs gore tag...
I don't understand why the rating is so low.
This is a good manga with a good story, it is just... not for everyone.

There are lots of rape, gore, killing, suicide, and you can guess the rest...

So please stop giving low rating because you don't like the genre...

Well... it is not wrong, but it just doesn't seem right either

muh r*pe scene so the manga is shit = 1/10 stars!!
It's not a good manga but holy shit it doesnt deserve the score. Some people shouldnt be able to vote.

turns out some people don't like excessive amounts of rape in their manga. why do people act so shocked?

I was saved by the sexual violence tag in mangadex. I kinda semi-prepared, but it's still 2 much. If rape, and stuffs fine for you can go through it. I won't spoil it for u.

This should have 22/24+ age restrictions. This will definitely influence young minds and, their mentality and view on human society.

Still you could see many ppl complaining "don't vote if u don't like genre".But the same genre is what provides reading experience. So if one doesn't like the rape scene it well within their rights to rate it low/high. That was their experience with it.

(It seems some people misunderstood my comment/view Edit 1: Reading experience might change drastically just from having 1 sexual violence compared with sexual violence/intonation every 10~12 chapters. It would get to you if you are planning on marathon the entire story. Sexual violence tag does not say how frequent its gonna happen afterall lol. Plus there is no need to hate a story for just a tag)

If you don't like the genre, don't vote the manga. I don't like yaoi but I won't give it zeroes... Damn, people nowadays can't let other people enjoy what they enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread