Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
God I would hate that if I went back in time and made a drastic change to how I interacted in high school that I still ended up in the exact same situation at the same fucking job regardless...
But just like how working as a wageslave inspired you to do and be better in your second iteration of high school life, experiencing this second high school life should inspire you to do better and strive to make real changes in your real adult life 💪💪💪 You can't change the past but you can change the future! You're never too old to make your life better!! Rahhhhh Yakuza 7 babyyyyyy

wether or not the spoilers that have been allegedly given out are true i can see this as one of two plot arcs:
1]"life on mars" - will Niihama start questioning if the high school is real, or just a delusion, that could drive him away from the others, including Haruka ? maybe by effecting events in the past he'll start to see changes in his present eg his mother now alive, his sister now on speaking terms with him?
2] "rebirth" - the dream is a relection of Niihama still being trapped in his "past life" - note how much of the success of the restaurant was from him relying on his time working for the black company, for better and for worse. I could see this as the snap back to reality [sic] he needs to start moving away from that life and towards a more normal life - and in so doing helping Haruka.

Dex-chan lover
wether or not the spoilers that have been allegedly given out are true i can see this as one of two plot arcs:
1]"life on mars" - will Niihama start questioning if the high school is real, or just a delusion, that could drive him away from the others, including Haruka ? maybe by effecting events in the past he'll start to see changes in his present eg his mother now alive, his sister now on speaking terms with him?
2] "rebirth" - the dream is a relection of Niihama still being trapped in his "past life" - note how much of the success of the restaurant was from him relying on his time working for the black company, for better and for worse. I could see this as the snap back to reality [sic] he needs to start moving away from that life and towards a more normal life - and in so doing helping Haruka.
Option 2 has an issue: how will he help Haruka, who's been confirmed to be dead at the beginning of the story?

This redo/relive is real, the office is just a nightmare, in the first chapter he's clearly having a heat attack while holding picture of Haruka.

In this nightmare, he slept peacefully before waking up, the outside window are pitch black (could be blinder/curtain), and at 1 AM why would a section chief be in the office especially when it was explained that the higher up barely present in the office. He could've been banging femboy bussy instead.

Ithink this is because Niihama had been using too much Big Black Company experience, and he was comparing the Thank You he now received with the Thank You from back then.

Thus he collapsed from overwork again and came back to the nightmare he escaped. Ironic, the same method that made him escape the nightmare now brought him back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
OMG IMAGINE WAKING UP ONLY TO BE TRAUMATIZED

oh wait that's kinda like my life

NO SHIT SERIOUSLY THAT SUDDEN CURVE HIT ME

Dex-chan lover
that evangelion vibes really really makes the thank you panel looks awfully.. weird instead of wholesome. and its all just a dreammmm nyooooo :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
God I would hate that if I went back in time and made a drastic change to how I interacted in high school that I still ended up in the exact same situation at the same fucking job regardless...
butterfly effect is disabled on current feature. please update your device to fully experience this time skip application.

sincerely, chief manager. huehuehue

Dex-chan lover
This is just nightmare. Dude is so tired after carrying the class.
Honestly, expected that.
Only seen 1 series actually have the MC wake up back in the world pre-reincarnation.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread