Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Entire class suddenly faces him to thank him
Kinda weird, but...
Page 15-17... PAge 17.... uhhh...
Yep....
I get they're trying to be a bit different than the happy diabetic regressor/return to past works.... but, eh... doing the "it was just a dream after all" thing... idk.
Doing the "I was worried I'd wake up back in my last life" after the first night thing... almost feels like the author got bored with their own story. :haa:

Watch as MC merely passed out from exhaustion/being emotionally overwhelmed or something and he was in the past all along and this scene with him back at work is the actual dream. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, my expectations for this manga was mid so this plot progression caught me off-guard. My brain is now starting to go haywire thinking of the possibilities of where this is going (not gonna check source material, I'll be patient)
Now this is a proper cliffhanger.. :aquadrink:

This chapter really piqued my interest. It certainly made the story more interesting!
I think I'd be happy either way: if he goes back, or if it was all a dream.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so weak to big thank you scenes like this, though no one ever did it better than Return of the King (My friends, you bow to no one)

Double-page supporter
iu

Dex-chan lover
“That dream you were having? Nobody will believe you.”

“Yeah, and nobody’s gonna believe you on this either chief💀”

pulls down pants
The fucking emotional whiplash you have inflicted upon my mortal frame, lmao

Fed-Kun's army
But just like how working as a wageslave inspired you to do and be better in your second iteration of high school life, experiencing this second high school life should inspire you to do better and strive to make real changes in your real adult life 💪💪💪 You can't change the past but you can change the future! You're never too old to make your life better!! Rahhhhh Yakuza 7 babyyyyyy
so much truth to this. they say you dont enter your peak until you hit your 30s cuz your 20s were all about A. fucking around or B. learning.

Fed-Kun's army
Blud be trippin so hard he got his high school life back in a dream 💀(But seriously thou if it's all a dream then fuck that's gotta be hard)
the mental state thatd put me in on top of the exhaustion from being worked as a slave, id kill myself :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread