Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, don't tell me it's ending anytime soon. This felt like setting up for the end.

It's been one of the better reset stories. He does attainable changes to his life, he doesn't constantly regret but uses it as experience and he is willing to accept his feelings and convey them.

I wish this could go on for another 50 chapters.

Supporter
Fucking. Roasted.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, no, NO! I REMEMBER IT NOW!
The next arc will be REALLY FUCKING TRASH, LIKE HOLY SHIT, you guys have no idea the massive drop in quality this manga is about to experience, once one of the most infuriating character tropes you can possibly find in a romcom is introduced next as a rival.

I had blocked this arc out of my memory because of how bad it was on the Web Novel.
I hope the manga improves it A LOT, or outright skips it, but checking the RAWS, I see it won't.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The next arc will be REALLY FUCKING TRASH, LIKE HOLY SHIT, you guys have no idea the massive drop in quality this manga is about to experience, once one of the most infuriating character tropes you can possibly find in a romcom is introduced next as a rival.

I had blocked this arc out of my memory because of how bad it was.
I hope the manga improves, or outright skips it, but checking the RAWS, I see it won't.

GOOD THING that I love reading have high trash tolerance.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, don't tell me it's ending anytime soon. This felt like setting up for the end.

It's been one of the better reset stories. He does attainable changes to his life, he doesn't constantly regret but uses it as experience and he is willing to accept his feelings and convey them.

It’s definitely an interesting take on the reset story. I sort of like the part that it wasn’t really knowledge of the past that helped him this arc but his actual experience being an adult. Like, he thinks badly on his previous life but the skills he gained are valuable. Sort of gives a positive twist that even though he hated his life, at least it wasn’t worthless.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...kinda makes me wonder if his reality is currently in a state of tug of war where if he keeps pushing himself physically and mentally just like last time, he'll return to the version of himself that's stuck in that toxic work environment, and every escape will become more difficult and uncertain each time. That would give his self-sacrificing actions in the future a little more weight to it, with the stakes elevated.

...gonna guess not since it'll probably go on a SoL vibe

Double-page supporter
Honestly tho, I kinda expect it by now.

There's something about the manga that feels tropey, maybe the constant allusions to revenge fantasies and tongue-n-cheek self-insert. It's like the author REALLY wants to play these tropes but knows the series will be flat and generic. But every chapter in the manga feels like it's getting closer.

And inserting a love-triangle is just confirming my feeling. Kinda like if the author gave up and said "ight i'm out of original ideas let's just drop some slop and fill in whatever new arc is coming"[/SPOILER]

EDIT: Let me guess. Is it MCs rival gonna call him out and insult him, with the posturing and finger pointing like "you are inferior because i am the true love of her life and i'll stomp you for even thinking you had a chance" or smth like that?

Dex-chan lover

I had blocked this arc out of my memory because of how bad it was on the Web Novel.
I hope the manga improves it A LOT, or outright skips it, but checking the RAWS, I see it won't.

Good thing that He's gone for good after that. And it won't be long as soon as we're done with the exam, we're good.

And I'm fucking glad the author didn't use his original plan for the final arc. He was planned to return, and the author decides to not do that and we got what we have in the novels

Group Leader

Don’t worry, this is an adaptation of a light novel which has its final volume (6) releasing March 1. I think we’re still on volume 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread