Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I just want to be done with this loser & go back to the wholesome moments between the two. Hope it ends with Haruka telling him off then he drops to his knees in the classic fashion. Thanks for the translations.
yep, Haruka is already falling hard for him, we are near some good wholesome romcom. (and probably father shenanigans)

Dex-chan lover
I just want to be done with this loser & go back to the wholesome moments between the two. Hope it ends with Haruka telling him off then he drops to his knees in the classic fashion. Thanks for the translations.
Look, we need a look of genuine disgust from Haruka as he says something fucking embarrassing to her. That's the most important part at this point

Dex-chan lover
Our mc thinking talking behind someone backnis bad yet the guy kinda deserve it is sure right. I mean not like their speaking Lies or stuff the guy kinda a pompous assholr and thats just ehat their all sharing with each other lol

Group Leader
and clown villain still here lol.... welp this part of the story sure is kinda weird

Dex-chan lover
This is so cartoonish, from how being an adult suddenly unlocks all chakras, and now how this guy is a noble straight out of an isekai trying to bully the commoner OP MC.

I liked this one at the start, but it's been circling the drain ever since the blonde guy showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread