Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
damn. MC be rubbing salt on this MF's wound. that aside, I think this mangaka might have the knack should they want to start illustrating for thriller/horror series

Bruh, the faces in this chapter was so scary! Especially the parts where she responded to the dude. Also the veins on that guy man...

Pretty good chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Stop bro! He's already dead. You don't have to mangle his lifeless body like that!

Dex-chan lover
If this is supposed to be the "low" point of the story, then this is already amazing as is, because there wasn't really anything wrong with how this was handled.

Dex-chan lover
Even when pissed she's rather polite. "YOU'RE A VERY UNPLEASANT PERSON!!!" Personally I'd have used some particularly harsher words.

jfJfVn0.jpeg
bro what is this fucking face ive been fucking crying and shittimg for 5 minutes. Is he possessed or something

Dex-chan lover
Author wants to do a subaru moment. .. .. and failed.
Go draw that when subaru is doing a replay.

Dex-chan lover
That guy’s facial expressions were crazy.

Yet those weren’t even as crazy as Haruka’s faces.

Edit with my analysis:
It’s pretty obvious that this guy was supposed to be a stand in for all those abusive bosses Nihama had, so this cathartic justice was over the top to get that “revenge” that this story wants so badly (it’s in the title).

This arc was pretty bleh until Haruka destroys him, honestly the only good thing that came out of this. Seeing female leads like this fight back and stand up for what they believe in is the kind of growth I like to see with these wish-fulfillment stories. Usually it’s just the male lead doing everything right and correcting their mistakes but the story also highlights Haruka’s growth as well, despite her not being aware of her sad ending from the other timeline. The arc spent a lot of time with her studying and working hard when previously she would have been coasting and doomed to be in a black company while her family would be ruined (and ultimately lead to her suicide). The ultimate cathartic moment was her fighting back and it was only because of her growth, in a different timeline she probably would have been swept up by everything and have nothing to fight for. It would have been super lame if Nihama stood up for her instead and duked it out, Haruka has as much skin in the game at this point to be upset and angry to just let someone else deal with it.
Honestly makes sense, so many "arcs" have just been flash backs to work like settings and how his experience in it can make the difference.

Dex-chan lover
Man iv never been so turned on in my life than Haruka snapping on that dickweed and leaving him broken:wooow::thumbsup:

Glad I saved this for a while, prob the best chapter out of the arc, that asshole can rest in pieces and we can finally move on to more developments on their relationship, can't say I'm not excited cuz I'm really looking forward to how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread