Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Honest question - are there many Japanese people who have never eaten with regular cutlery (knife & fork)? I've always thought that they're at least familiar with it, but MC looked extremely confused. Were those just nerves?
Fr fr, I know chopsticks are the most common way to eat food in Japan, but Eiji looks like an extraterrestrial being looking at cutlery for the first time in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Bro went from to be hated by the fans to a great wingman in just a few panels!

Also, the heck are those geezer's problem? Didnt they one of the people who wants them to be in relationship?

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Honest question - are there many Japanese people who have never eaten with regular cutlery (knife & fork)? I've always thought that they're at least familiar with it, but MC looked extremely confused. Were those just nerves?
Regular cutlery for Asians are spoon and fork. Spoon on the right hand and you eat with your right hand.

Dex-chan lover
They're both wrong. You don't hold your knife point up, and you only hold your fork that way if you're currently putting something in your mouth with it.

Well, he's not as much of a douche as he appeared to. Just a bit... awkward.

It always gets a chortle from me how they present rather plain/generic FMCs as these bastions of beauty, while at the same time showing us much more appealing girls in the background.
Anime style generic cuteness. It usually takes something extra to make someone stand out, and the style in this manga is a bit on the bland side.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, go ahead. Ruin the relationship of your grandchild so that you lose any and all connections to Aoi's business. Makes total sense.

Users who are viewing this thread