Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
The fact he says not worthy right now is peculiar. Its not straight up its just not right now which is like dude plotting something

Both sets of grandparents from each side.. why is it only the Grandma is ok with it.

Dex-chan lover
So MC is his only relative, but let the boy and his father be poor for his whole life and abandoned him. Now he comes out of nowhere and starts demanding shit.

"You have to break up with her because reasons..."

Fed-Kun's army
Darn... Eiji's dad is a super loser man... can't believe he is acting like a defeated bum when the life of his only son is being so heavily burdened because he won't move his lazy arse to get an actual job. Hell, even Eiji is more mature than him.

Edit: so I read the raws... you won't like it.

Eiji breaks up with Aoi telling her to wait till he becomes "a MaN wOrThY oF HeR". Reason? The grandpa hates his dad because he is poor and his daughter died poor. Yes you read it right. Anyway Eiji breaks up with Aoi except he doesn't accept leaving his loser bum of a father. This makes the old f*ck go livid and tell him to not show his (eiji's) face to him again cause he chose his dad instead of him (his grandpa) just like his daughter. Well he suffers some health complication and Eiji goes to the hospital to see him cause why not? And because the old s*cker is a stubborn sob he pushes Eiji by mistake while falling down tge stairs and he goes into a coma I suppose... cliffhanger again guys...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I see. I guess him being the only relative left, the Nikaido grandpa would like Eiji to be the successor instead of the Aoi's family's successor. At least that's what I inferred from the grandpa's last line.

If this is the case, I can quite understand the grandpa. I would prefer this is the reason instead of just wanting to inflict pain/suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread