Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

wow that was fucking abrupt. as soon as he said wait for me, i knew i was going to see x years later. what a shit ending to a pleasant series. hate when authors do shit like this. "plz go 5 years without speaking to me surely you wont find someone to love in those 5 years" retard logic and so absurdly unrealistic im actually mad i followed this till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Btw the artist and author are different. The artist wrote and illustrated the cute sensei romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
She probably owns that shop outright at that point and is merely there to satisfy her own interest/hobby. But given this was probably axed the writing was rushed.
Well that explains a lot, thanks.
Grand prizes for novelists can actually be very hard to achieve. For example Kyoto Animation Awards, which is actually mainly for novelists, only ever has one Grand Prize winner (that was Violet Evergarden).
Can't say anything since idk how valuable the award he won actually was but alright, let's just leave it at that

Dex-chan lover
As soon as he said wait for me, i knew i was going to see x years later. what a shit ending to a pleasant series. hate when authors do shit like this. "plz go 5 years without speaking to me surely you wont find someone to love in those 5 years" retard logic and so absurdly unrealistic
True that it is really unrealistic scene but since the author had already shown us how loyal FMC is, and this doesn't have a NTR tag, it wasn't a terrible way to show it(altho not seeing eachother AT ALL was dumb)
im actually mad i followed this till the end.
Dude you do realise that it didn't end but instead got axed, those are 2 completely different stuff. The author atleast made a somewhat decent ending instead of some other series that got axed

Dex-chan lover
Cute series, but... 5 years without seeing each other at all?
Most japanese authors cannot write 3rd acts. It's always some unnecessary/stupid drama...

Also this was definitely axed. I watched and followed the youtube manga (yes in case you didn't know this is a youtube manga) and here they skipped a couple of events. Plus the ending is rushed af and I agree the 5 years timeskip is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread