Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

So like, did the author not understand the concept of going out? The promise was about MARRIAGE. Not dating each other is kinda stupid on both of their parts, and makes no sense at all. Things like this can take a reader out of a story, because it's too unrealistic. He already proved he was worthy of her since the first time they met, so basing it on him being an accomplished author, a materialistic stand, is kinda shallow and not fair to Aoi.
Seriously, i get that clearly they had to push an ending due to the book being let go, but can you not play a dumb hand like that? lol
Overall the story was really good, but that end was very unsatisfying when you actually think about FIVE YEARS of no contact?? No, that's not how that works.

I don't like this grandfather, he blames his son-in-law for taking his daughter away from him but it was him who actually abandoned her, I doubt he really cared for her

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what a freak. 5 years.

Y'all know you can support each other in marriage and relationships right?

Group Leader
Feels axed but surprisingly enough the author gave a nice ending to it. I enjoy it!

Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
ending would be 10x better if she said no ive started a family with random guy and we get the ntr doujin spinoff

VIP
fine start, but then become generic shoujo but the roles are reversed. 6/10.

Fed-Kun's army
A cute ending but my god the axe is strong with this one. You can tell that this was supposed to be a slow burn. Instead, the author had to rush this out the door. I hope the mangaka has a chance at writing a story WITHOUT it getting cancelled last minute.

Dex-chan lover
hey, at least he didnt bring down her like his father did. dont become someone who brings your friend/lovers down. but become someone who lift them up.

if you are rich, and your lover is poor. help them become rich. if you are poor, and your friend/lover is willing to be poor together with you. cut them off. they are too nice, and you have to smack their heads to even think about being poor/sorrow together.

Contributor
We're lucky this is the final chapter or I think we might have had a cliche amnesia drama arc after that fall.

Man, I really hated the events of the previous chapter. And I still hate that he made her wait 5 damn years for him (with no contact!!) just because of his own feelings of inadequacy when she already believed he was worthy long ago. I just hate this "becoming worthy" trope with a passion because they put the other partner on a pedestal, demonstrating that they don't even see their partner as a normal human being like them, but some higher existence to venerate or even worship from below.

I mean, this is technically a happy good ending... but I just can't get rid of the idea that the guy totally ignored her belief that he was already worthy in her eyes, and then shamelessly made her wait for 5 years. Just to massage his own inferiority complex. Without any form of communication. He does not have the excuse of being sick (after that hospital scene he's perfectly fine, physically) or moving away overseas (he was there living in the same damn city with her) and even then he denied her the experience of fulfilling her love for 5. whole. years. Aoi has the patience of a saint.

I thought this was a love story that was supposed to defy the social status gap problem, but he instead accepted it "Yes, like all my enemies say I am a poor unworthy plebeian, so let me ignore you for 5 years while I work my ass off to gain achievements and a social status that you never ever demanded from me." I tried to be positive and like this, but with these last 2 chapters... I just can't. Even with this happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck do mangaka think these "I didn't see them the whole time until we got together again" endings are good? They're dogshit. They would've been apart almost twice as long as they'd spent together. Makes zero sense.

Users who are viewing this thread