Inkya ga Netoge Tomodachi ni Ren'ai Soudan sareta Hanashi - Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

Aggregator gang
3u1u8icca3s71.gif

Dex-chan lover
This writer mostly does one-shots. I think they are a new writer, trying to find their 'groove'

Dex-chan lover
howd he reach the conclusion that hed be blocked? makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
I...see. Alright then if that's really all there is so be it I guess.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
You know what it's actually perfect that the series ends right there. Nothing is solved, they're still stupid awkward, far funnier this way lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well. How about that.

I guess maybe this was one of those "pray to get serialized" short manga that aren't meant to actually conclude? Maybe? Idk.

Thats a shame its only 2 chapters. Though, if you dont gatekeep the 2 characters from dating (average romance story), then it wouldnt take long for the manga to end
Mangas who have the relationship start in the first third or midway through the manga and continue without ending it at the confession are the best

Group Leader
Thank you so much for translating this.

We need a full version, where he doesn't know what do. But then he accepts that he can't betray her as a friend. And just as he's about to come forward, his locked up feelings break. He can no longer keep accepting himself as a loner... not needing a girlfriend. He realizes that it doesn't have to be this way. Then he has to struggle with the morality of taking advantage of the situation. Which eventually leads him to building a true proper connection with her. And for the first time he starts to truely wonder if he likes her. And since this is a romance, the answer is yes. But now he's going to do get her for real this time.

Dex-chan lover
I think this could have been a really good short manga if it had a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Many people who’ve done all of those will say for sure that CL/RD is some of the hardest stuff to do. It’s not bad for simple text bubbles but god it gets so much harder when it’s no longer just the bubbles.

Dex-chan lover
I mean.... every story doesn't need to be a massive ten volume tale but there is a lot of potential here for some good romantic comedy that could even be handled in even a single volume if given time. It's a shame that it stopped at only two chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread